SO MANY HACKERS PLEASE HELP

Home Forums Minigames Reports SO MANY HACKERS PLEASE HELP

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Not 9 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

jerome43926
    Participant

Please any minigames mod come to minigames there are 3 hackers using kill aura speed hacks I am positive that darkmaster017 is one of them and i know that IwanFlying is a hacker too because he is realy fast and So is OrangeSausage he is using killaura with aimbot and Trigger bott he has been hitting people at spawn like when i jumped down hit hit me and when i respawned and he respawned i so him trying to hit people everywhere please come

#101590 Score: 0

jerome43926
    Participant

Btw i also think that GamesFactions is a hacker but i havint seen him doing somthing that bad but there is a 50 50 chance he is

#101591 Score: 0

jerome43926
    Participant

And we have a new Hacker named GamesFactions I was in kit pvp fighting 8 people and he hit all of us at one time so i would also like him to be banned thx

#101600 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Any proof of this? 😐

• This reply was modified 9 years, 1 month ago by  AnderZENZ.
    #101626 Score: 0

Not
    Participant

Well, I just saw IwanFlying a couple of minutes ago. He was using speed hacks. He got away before I could’ve gotten any proof. The same goes with darkmaster017 but I’m not to sure about OrangeSausage.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 1 month ago by  Not.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!