sluigi711's CR mod application

Home Forums Creative Creative Mod Applications sluigi711's CR mod application

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 8 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

SLuigi711
    Participant

Hey guys this is my mod application for eternalcracked creative. I am not that good at applications so yeah this might suck 😛 well here we go

In-Game Name: SLuigi711

Prior Experience: I first started playing MC in 2011 and I loved it a lot. The
    first used Multiplayer a few months later and I loved it so much that I would
    say it is better than Singleplayer, and because of that I am on a lot.
    How Often Are You Online?: I am usually am online on weekends and late hours of weekdays. I don’t go on Eternalcracked that much anymore but it has gotten a lot better earlier and the new stuff (everyone can use wool, merged servers) has made me play this server a little more than Keicraft.

Reason As To Why We Should Choose You: I am a nice person and I treat everyone fairly. If somebody does something wrong the first time, i can kick them. If the person does another bad thing the second time, its another kick. For the third time, I could do a tempban (or regular ban, depending on how bad the situation is).

#20999 Score: 0

SLuigi711
    Participant

*****PLEASE READ******** I forgot to add the section where I was supposed to tell you guys how often im on so here it is.

Im usually on during the weekend. Sometimes on weekdays i play, but most
    of the time I cant because of homework from school D:

#21001 Score: 0

SLuigi711
    Participant
    #117880 Score: 0

Anonymous

Bump

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!