SkyPvp Idea

Home Forums Minigames Map Sharing SkyPvp Idea

This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Yaseen20 9 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Yaseen20
    Participant

Hello, so I thot umm.. many people likes skypvp so why not add one ? It is a parkour map on the sky and to get stuffs you will need to parkour on a island and right click a sign, also pvp is on (even more fun)! Teaming is allowed.

Also I do know that BornCrop likes SkyPvp too! 😀

→Yaseen20
    😛

#67506 Score: 0

Skylder
    Participant

“BornCrop” Really? ._.

#67507 Score: 0

vsub391
    Participant

Again there is no real plugin for this. If you find one olease lost the link here.

#67511 Score: 0

Yaseen20
    Participant

sry vsub i dont i just had an idea and asked dark. ( many people like this MG too 😕 )

skylder, what about it ? ok then ” Borncrop ” ?

• This reply was modified 9 years, 11 months ago by  Yaseen20.
    #67513 Score: 0

vsub391
    Participant

Btw it’s borncorp

#67515 Score: 0

Yaseen20
    Participant

oki, anyway it is a fun minigame so ya, i asked people about this and a lot of people said ” me i live skypvp ” so ya

#67531 Score: 0

FarmerK
    Participant

I think this is what your looking for: http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/skywars-plugin/

If it says its inactive its not. look at the recent files tab. It has been updated to 1.7.2. So it will work for this server. Take a look.

-FarmerK

ps: IDK if this is the thing your lookin for

#67544 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

This plugin seems really fun :o. One problem, isn’t this like the same as skywars, or somewhat like it?

#67573 Score: 0

Yaseen20
    Participant

It kinda like skywars but not.
    Vsub add the scoreboard, the “kills” and “deaths” , and the thingy like the emerald block makes you jump at parkour or the sponge that oitc HAD + the the kit is, /kit start what it will give you is a wood sword, a bow, a stack of arrows and stack of pumpkin pie, At spawn it is the same.
    It will attract most of the people who is searching for ” skypvp server ” online. So will you add, pls add skypvp soon. Thanks very much if you do.
    Roger, it’s super fun, Btw skywarz need to get stuffs and make em.

→Yaseen20

• This reply was modified 9 years, 11 months ago by  Yaseen20.
    #67576 Score: 0

FuriousKnight
    Participant

We will see if the plugin suitable or not. It will need a lot of testing. So, please be patient for now, thanks for the suggestion :)

#67583 Score: 0

Yaseen20
    Participant

okay, hope it will be super epic!

→Yaseen20

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!