Skills641: I'm resigning

Home Forums Survival General discussion Skills641: I'm resigning

This topic contains 40 replies, has 36 voices, and was last updated by  borncorp 10 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
  • Author

HuskyTorchicz
    Participant

Aw skilss :/ , Sad to see :'( , But yea bro , Goodluck with yer life and thanks for everything ! You are the best 😉 We’ll miss ya bro , Best wishes! and Godbless <3

#33634 Score: 0

Trollson
    Participant
    2 pts

Well skills im sure were gonna miss you. Im sorry to see you go.

#33637 Score: 0

Dicedead
    Participant
    3 pts

*nothing to say*

#33638 Score: 0

FieryAnubis
    Participant

Skills, you have been along side me since i joined the server. We have went through a good amount , even though in a game, but it was still alot of fun, and its really depressing that your leaving. All of Ec will miss you, you were one of the best mods we have had, and one of the best mods we will ever have.

I wish you best of luck,
    And i hope to talk to you again,
    Cya Skills.
    -FieryAnubis

#33639 Score: 0

ZeBlitzKiller
    Participant
    13 pts

goodbye skills ! its sad that you gonna leave the server and you really help the server alot and you help me when i was a TrialMod in the server..good luck out there..hope you will be safe and happy and healthy and once again goodbye

#33640 Score: 0

ZeBlitzKiller
    Participant
    13 pts

And 100% Respect The Truly Head-Moderator Of The Best Moderator in EternalCracked.

#33642 Score: 0

Mongus
    Blocked

Ill miss you, I remember the day when you made my whole house into diamond blocks i was so happy. Dont worry I will tell you when i get the Trial Expertmod if you will go to the forums again :)

#33643 Score: 0

Xavier3479
    Participant

>:)

#33644 Score: 0

Claustofobia
    Participant

Goodbye skills… we will all miss you…

#33648 Score: 0

ReconStrikeDelta
    Participant

Good luck Skills…Come back later on alright? And when you have time come back to the team.

#33656 Score: 0

Omega

Sad to hear this, and good bye. As the recruiter who made me TrialMod way back in the day, as the friend who would help, as the one who would advance among the ranks faster than anyone else, as the one who would Skype and talk about rainbows, and ugly castles in the sky, as the one who would test me for drugs at the EC police station. We’ll miss you skills, all of us, hope to see you back sometime!

-Your friend, Omega

#33662 Score: 0

Beretta3
    Participant

You still better get your ass in Skype calls with the group…

Sorry to hear that your leaving also. I hope it isn’t because of the players of EC thinking that you did a bad job, because you didn’t. You have made one of the best impacts on the server and will always be remembered. You have made new mob arenas, made new events, made a huge, impossible parcour that one person has completed without the /sethome command, made spawn a hell of a lot better, and kept PvP hill interesting with the frequent changes. I understand your decision on getting caught up in real life, and its clear those priorities are more important than a video game. And if you ever have the urge to come back to the server just to say hello, please make sure I’m there to make fun of you for something. That’s all I ask. Goodbye skills, and never forget the EC community.

#33664 Score: 0

GodProxy
    Participant

I am really sad about this when I heard of it on the server.People said:Hey skills resigned you know.And im like WHAT?!?!?! but to be honest I have a little bit rage to you but I want to keep the reason for myself.But skills please come back when you have freetime on your work/school.And also,Thanks for being a good friend to me I really appreciate it.The whole EC will miss you skills.

#33670 Score: 0

Chewbacca
    Participant

Good Luck. Cya skills -toto361 :(

#33671 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

It is sad for you to leave, from the hates you got the 3 months the first time you’ve joined. And the last 6 months as a good moderator. We’ll miss you a lot.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)

The topic ‘Skills641: I'm resigning’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!