Siverbullet's mod application

Home Forums Factions Mod Applications Siverbullet's mod application

This topic contains 29 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  Wither 9 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author

SIVERBULLET
    Participant

Ingame Name: (Siverbullet)

Experiences: (I have been playing minecraft for nearly 2 years and have been playing on faction servers for nearly a year now, and have had an amazing time playing)

How often are you Online? (On weekends and during holidays I spend 7-8 hours on the factions server unless I’m sick or have private problems wich I bearly do)

Why should we pick you as mod? (I think I should be picked as a mod because I have quite abit of experience in factions and I also like helping people in game )

#90217 Score: 0

ReconStrikeDelta
    Participant

Vote Down:
    You don’t have what it takes to be a mod. Showing your attitude on the faction server you’ve been a pain in the butt. You’ve shown yourself as an immature individual who thinks inapp jokes are hilarious. You honestly have never helped anyone and on top of that you annoy multiple members in the community with how you act. Don’t even try to be mod until you fix your attitude.

#90218 Score: 0

Skeletor
    Blocked

Vote Down (Sorry Buddy)
    While you do make a good faction member and at times a team mate I don’t think you are fit for the moderator role yet for these various reasons:
    -I have had to report you more than once, and on the last report you were muted for 24 hours, a mod needs proper and clean language
    -In all honesty this mod app isn’t very well developed, sure you got down everything that was listed but nothing stood out, nothing even made me consider the thought of you being a moderator.
    -Some points suggest that you frequently help players, and I have to say that that’s false, I have never seen you help in game
    -While you are active ingame, you are aware that the forums are the heart of EternalCraft right? This is where problems are reported, mod apps are started, and above all all discussion for all EC servers, and keeping up with all of them is important in succession of becoming a moderator

I’ve said this on _Zko7_’s mod app and I’ll say it on yours: You are at times, a good friend and team mate as said above, but you aren’t ready for the role and attitude it take to become a mod. Remember that you can always work and approve on yourself to become better (As I’m currently doing) so good luck, and don’t give up, ok?

• This reply was modified 9 years, 4 months ago by  Skeletor.
    #90233 Score: 0

igra2002
    Participant
    1 pt

Vote down

Sorry bruh…

-He isnt active in forums and sometimes only in game
    -Never helped someone
    -Poor mod app

#90234 Score: 0

Spy
    Participant

I won’t vote, I don’t have an opinion on you. I would agree would Syth. Good luck, I believe in you, buddy… YOU CAN DO IT!

#90236 Score: 0

SIVERBULLET
    Participant

I agree with Mizo … One day I will be the very best that no one ever was

#90245 Score: 0

ZznabelaA
    Participant

Did you just write that to yourself xD ?

#90247 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Vote Down

1. Sloppy mod app

2. Inactive on forums, only reply was to argue with Wither

3. I don’t think you’ve been here 2 years

4. Experienced,

5. But never shares you experience

6. So unhelpful

7. I don’t think you’re online 8 hours, buster

8. Reasons not good!

9. Disrespectful

10. Bad personality

11. Not the most well-known person

12. Silent

13. You need to interact bro

14. English not the best

15. I do believe you abused a glitch before, not sure

16. You got any alternate accounts? Supposed to state that in your “in-game name” section

17. Did I mention crappy application, well here’s why:

18. Bad reasons

19. Bad layout

20. Full of lies

21. Which don’t fly by me, son

22. GG better luck next time

23. Derp

#90249 Score: 0

Vote down.

This application is crap, just saying.

#90250 Score: 0

Sydhead
    Participant

Vote down.
    Attitude as far as I know is meeehhh.
    Mod app = crap.. sorry.
    2 years? Lies, I’ve been on the server for almost 2 years and i NEVER saw you until recently.

#90252 Score: 0

Syd, he played Minecraft for two years, not EC.

#90256 Score: 0

Sydhead
    Participant

oops. my mistake

#90257 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Yay I silenced Richard, I’m very happy >:D

#90258 Score: 0

SIVERBULLET
    Participant

Ander I’m well known and my English is great also I haven’t abused no glitch … Who told you that

#90318 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Siver, I said “I think you abused a glitched before, not sure” so please read the whole grocery list next time 😛

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)

The topic ‘Siverbullet's mod application’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!