Siverbullet's mod app

Home Forums Factions Mod Applications Siverbullet's mod app

This topic contains 149 replies, has 30 voices, and was last updated by  Wither 8 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 150 total)
  • Author

siverbullet
    Participant

😮

#116100 Score: 0

siverbullet
    Participant

Bump …..?

#116223 Score: 0

siverbullet
    Participant

This is taking longer than expected.

#116225 Score: 0

Ali
    Participant
    5 pts

Lets not be impatient siv

#116228 Score: 0

Anonymous

Bump, and lets not be impatient…

#116236 Score: 0

siverbullet
    Participant

I didn’t mean to sound impatient…sorry.

#116830 Score: 0

Anonymous

Bump!

Reminder: Catch SGDQ 2015 now @ https://gamesdonequick.com/ Current and Last Game is Chrono Trigger.

#116968 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Vote Down

Idea: Has proven to be far too immature to be a mod.

Sub-Ideas:

-You set your profile picture to a real-life picture of Melee, potentially putting him in danger.

-You constantly dig old topics, even after being told multiple times by forums Keymasters and Moderators to stop, because it’s pointless and spammy. You then had a wise-guy attitude towards it.

-Impatient for the verdict

-You can’t be serious in a serious situation

-Spammed own7ge’s ban appeal with pointless replies

• This reply was modified 8 years, 9 months ago by  AnderZENZ.
    #116971 Score: 0

siverbullet
    Participant

Ander you warned me about commenting bs on owns mod app but then do it yourself.(hypocrite)
    Also I am NOT impatient for a verdict.
    I am serious in serious situations.
    Also there is no rule saying I CANT use melees face as my profile picture…..that’s like saying Seth using the polar bear image as the profile picture would put that bear in danger.

#116972 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

Vote down

I don’t really seen you in server,
    but your comments in forum tells me your immaturity. Like in own7ge’s ban appeal and some other topics, you posted something unnecessary. Plus you also criticise my ideas instead of saying something to improve the idea. FYI “No ideas are bad ideas”, I think all ideas will deserver a review by moderators.

Oh btw this is mod application, you should be counter argue people’s comment, it is showing your negative sides.

#116977 Score: 0

siverbullet
    Participant

I can’t stand up for my self?.
    Also am I not allowed to criticise your ideas?.
    Thanks for your vote but I don’t see you on factions….ever and I’m VERY active.

#116978 Score: 0

Anonymous

Attempting to Impersonate me will reduce your chances of being a mod -.-, have fun with ADGQ 2016 after SGDQ 2015 :)

#116982 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

I didn’t say you weren’t active, did I? And it doesn’t matter if I’m “inactive” on factions, I can still vote based off of your behavior in the forums.

#116986 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

siverbullet, are you throwing tantrum at me???
    One of the moderator’s requirement is the ability to remain calm under aggression and pressure. Apparently you failed to do so.

Regarding melee49’s case, you seems to take photograph of him, that is considered copyright and plagiarism, plus he did not give you the permission to use it.

Even though it may come from Google, Google images are a collection of images and the source must still be acknowledged by the owner and be granted permission to use it. Using those kind of pictures without permission is not only illegal, but also intruding melee49’s privacy.

I would suggest you to change that profile photo ASAP.

#116987 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

Voter’s view of perspectives may not always be correct, so you got other’s perspectives to back up. But i don’t think just 1 inaccurate comment should annoy you so much.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 150 total)

The topic ‘Siverbullet's mod app’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!