Shopping Mall Idea

Home Forums Survival General discussion Shopping Mall Idea

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  EdwardElric 12 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

eduardo
    Participant

Im making a shopping mall in divinity with many shops cheapest price you’ll find (even cheaper than skaters xD) over 15 floors i think….Let me list them; PvP,Wool,Ores,Mining,Egg Shops, Food and farming, SELLING SHOPS 😀 (more on that later) , Mischealous, Exploring, Restaurant and also a kind of Fishing place. About selling shop I’m making a system so you normal member can sell stuff. this is how it will work. There will be a place were you place chests and the items inside lock it so only me and you can open it. Then put a sign in front of it LOCK THE SIGN and put your name/money you want sometimes ill accept the deal sometimes not. Ill put some defaults prices soon. remember LOCK THE CHESTS AND SIGNS WITH /cprivate eduardopy so then you and me only can open it

-ed and tell me watch think

#1098 Score: 0

eduardo
    Participant

Fail with the bold…

#1111 Score: 0

eduardo
    Participant

No answears? ok :( BTW im asking lae to help with it

#1115 Score: 0

k0vA
    Participant

i think that is great idea! 😀

#1120 Score: 0

eduardo
    Participant

Thanks 😀

#1140 Score: 0

EdwardElric
    Participant

i think it s a great idea say me if you need some money or stuff

#1143 Score: 0

eduardo
    Participant

I bought everything and got money drained :( but ill recover it with the mall
    It will probably be done in 1 or 2 weeks and thanks for your support i may need money to fill all shops. And I’m making a potions shop the only one in eternalcracked 😀

#1145 Score: 0

EdwardElric
    Participant

i have 40 k i can give you 30k the other 10 is for my stuff

#1146 Score: 0

EdwardElric
    Participant

and for the grass block i give them to you i have like 5 stack and if you need like dirt or something i can go take them ho and i have a half chest of stone and cobblestone

• This reply was modified 12 years, 3 months ago by  EdwardElric.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!