Shaman97 i need to be able to fly X:((((

Home Forums Survival General discussion Shaman97 i need to be able to fly X:((((

This topic contains 13 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  AnderZENZ 9 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Xavier3479
    Participant

hi there everyone, shaman97, i cant expand my town, or do anything on this server WITHOUT having the ability to fly. I know i know you think i fly pvped but i DIDNT!!!

i was comming out of a hole, beacause i was about to suffocate in a wall!! make it so that i can fly again, otherewise, i cant do ANYTHING.

#8606 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

REJECTED

#8607 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

Dude, when you loose your change of flying it is permanent. You will not be able to have it back and begging won;t help so, nice try

#8613 Score: 0

xXdeathlyhumanXx
    Participant

Xavier you used ur perks in pvp which is NOT allowed. this isnt exactly very appealing to the mods.. so you can stop trying

pros: true you MAY have flown for that but still its an offense and the mods DONT allow it..

#8638 Score: 0

Xavier3479
    Participant

I WAS NOT IN THE PVP  areana! i was flying out of a hole to keep me from suffocating!!

#8642 Score: 0

xXdeathlyhumanXx
    Participant

so then why did you lose perms? >:l

#8644 Score: 0

Xavier3479
    Participant

False accusing, a vidio shows me flying out of a hole, to keep from suffocating, supposadly i was fly killing, but i wasnt X:(

#8645 Score: 0

shaman97
    Participant

The video shows you pvp’ing with another person  and using fly as an advantage. If you would like to see the video, Skype me. Username: mshamaster

#8646 Score: 0

Xavier3479
    Participant

I was flying out of  hole! but immediatlty comming back down

#8649 Score: 0

Bongo
    Participant

I was there Xavier you lying once again. And also i got a town and cant fly works perfectly for me.

#8650 Score: 0

Bongo
    Participant

Note Xavier the video shows you hitting a player multi times. Its clear for the mods.

#93013 Score: 0

BananaKing105
    Participant
    5 pts

Wow, i just wanna dig this up. Hilarious i think. Our good ol xav in his lieing days :’)

#93014 Score: 0

Skeletor
    Blocked

My good old mate Xavier, breaking the rules and becoming a headmod

#93282 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Banana that’s my job ” X:((( ” 😛

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Shaman97 i need to be able to fly X:((((’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!