ShadowHunter_553's mod app

Home Forums Prison Mod Applications ShadowHunter_553's mod app

This topic contains 19 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Trollson 9 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

ShadowHunter_553
    Participant

Hello all EternalCracked users!
    In-Game Names Used: Scorpio553, CraftedChaos, ShadowHunter_553
    Experience: I have been playing EC for 2 years or so and i have been moderators in other servers too so i know how to be a moderator.
    Server that i am applying for: Prison
    How often are you online: I am online on weekends and i play 5-6 hours in EC.
    Why you want to be a Mod:I see now that EC is becoming a very famous server and more and more new people are joining the server and i would like to help let them no the rules what to do and what not to do or what this game is about etc. so that i can make EC be a better server. Most of the people who play minecraft are corrupted and they join servers that let them say bad words but in this server we don’t so i would like to tell that to the new comers or warn them if they say them as we all know that bad words are not pleasant to be heard and sometimes could be very offensive to some people and cyber bullying is very bad in some cases they even commit suicide when they hear all this and i wuld never want to make that happen!

Thank You for your time and have a Great Day!

#81493 Score: 0

Yeah… no.

Vote down.

1. Anonymity on the server
    2. Never seen you online
    3. Never see you reporting
    4. Never see you helping
    5. I’ve seen you about three times in my lifetime
    6. …and I’ve never seen you on the forums
    7. Not enough experience as a member on EC
    8. Not enough experience as a moderator
    9. Tons of info missing
    10. Tons of useless stuff written in this document
    11. “…I have been playing EC for 2 years or so…” This is hard to believe, I’ve never seen you. I’ve been here since 1 and a 1/2 years, and I never saw you
    12. “…i have been moderators in other servers…” Please be specific. State how many servers, or approximate if you can’t
    13. “…I am online on weekends and i play 5-6 hours in EC.” As I have said before, the only times I’ve seen you were like three or four. And all of them were at Survival
    14. “…I see now that EC is becoming a very famous server…” Ahh, trying to curry favor, eh? Flattery won’t get you anywhere. At least not on this server
    15. “…i would like to help let them no the rules … to do or what this game is about etc.” You can do that as a member
    16. “Most of the people who play minecraft are corrupted… bad words…” And have you any proof of this outrageous generalisation?
    17. “…i would like to tell that to the new comers or warn them…” You can do that as a member
    18. “…cyber bullying is very bad in some cases they even commit suicide…” Nothing to spice an application up like a bit of extreme drama!
    19. “…i know how to be a moderator.” Oh, and everybody knows how to become a moderator. Work hard, help others, be active, never commit offences…
    20. Overall, poor application

#81496 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

that no lie

#81502 Score: 0

Kevin77555
    Participant

Vote Down!
    Richard why chu always beat me to the chase D:

^^ all of what Richard said! But it also seems like he wants to be a mod for fame… Which is NEVER a reason to be a mod. You can do all of your reasons as a regular player.

#81503 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

VOTE DOWN

god dam

never see you on the forums

never seen you ingame so much i only seen like ten times

never seen you help befor #MaybeOneTime

your not online so much

and dude you think i will belive you by saying “i have been playing EC for about 2 years now” dude sry if your going to lie do a good one i have seen you ingame befor but not so much and your talking about prison TOO oh no just no you may have play prison for like 2 months then you stop playing prison so you come here and make a mod app for prison and thinking you’ll get the job mods are on prison and ALL servers 80% of the day and if i can ask a mod how long you have been playing i’ll ask him and that 20% thats on the players to report.

thank you for makeing this. Tavon you do not have permission to say “try again in 90 days” for you are not a moderator.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by  lol.
    #81506 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Vote Down!

-Anonymous on server.

-Short application

-Never see you in forums

-I know that I am not on Prison often, but NEVER see you

-I would doubt you are on for 6 hours every day

• This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by  lol.
    • This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by  Xavier3479.
    • This reply was modified 9 years ago by  AnderZENZ.
    #81511 Score: 0

God damnit, Xavier.

#81517 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Xavier…. Tavon did the SAME thing if you didnt care to notice..

#81521 Score: 0

lol
    Blocked

^ Fixed.

#81522 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

Vote Down

“i would like to help let them no the rules”

-No such word,’i’, and the used words are just incorrect.
    -I don’t see you doing favors for other mods
    -Bad English, I guess^

#81527 Score: 0

PirateBooty
    Participant

Vote Down

Reason stated by Richard’s grocery list.

#81533 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Lolz thanks DarkDelta

#81561 Score: 0

ShadowHunter_553
    Participant

Sorry guys i haven’t been playing EC recently or going online on forums recently as i was busy building a server with a friend of mine. I accept all that u have said about my mod app and richard by the way i quit playing survival that’s y u don’t see me much cause u are always in survival. I always played prison on weekends and would play for 5-6 hours before iwas working on another server.

#81562 Score: 0

Vote down

reasons by richard

#81688 Score: 0

ShadowHunter_553
    Participant

Max those where typos and no i do not want to be a mod for fame.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘ShadowHunter_553's mod app’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!