ShadowHawk722 mod application.

Home Forums Creative Creative Mod Applications ShadowHawk722 mod application.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 8 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

ShadowHawk722
    Participant

In-game name: that would be ShadowHawk722

prior experience: I will admit, i have very little server moderator or admin experience. however i have hosted many arenas and competitions on servers and contributed to ideas on more games then minecraft. also i am hoping that , if accepted, this could give me experience in order for me to set up my own server that i have wanted for a while.

How often are you on?:  i am on at least once a day, with very few exceptions. i am usually on for 3 or more hours at a time. on weekends though at lease 5 hours. 😛 I wish to point out i live in eastern Australia, as that may be important for timing and such.

Reason as to why we should choose you: i think i would be a very good admin as i love to help anyone in need, plus as i mentioned above, I am on A lot. i am also quit knowledgeable to commands, and i pay a enormous amount of attention to the chat bar. if i am called, i will come. i also am a seasoned builder. also i am not a brony.

Tell us a bit about you!: thanks for asking! I am a very powerful gamer, i am also told often that i am quit smart for my age (ha ha!). I am hoping to one day in the near future to get a YouTube channel up and running. i am on steam and like creation games, shooting games, most first person games, Pokemon  Legend of zelda and many more games!

Thanks for reading this sir! i hope you seriously consider my application. if i am chosen i will try my best! goodbye (hopefully only for now though…)

#24241 Score: 0

ShadowHawk722
    Participant

well, this app has been quiet…

#117953 Score: 0

Anonymous

Bump

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!