ShadeFTW's Mod Application

Home Forums Prison Mod Applications ShadeFTW's Mod Application

This topic contains 9 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Artoriel 8 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

ShadeFTW
    Participant

In-game names used:ShadeFTW,ShadeWTF,auctionmaster main account (ShadeFTW Iron donor)

How Old are you:14

In what country do you live in, and what is your timezone? Philippines GMT + 8:00

How long have your played Minecraft?3-4Years

Do you have any previous experience in Moderating? Nope this is my first application of MOD

Do you ever get punished in EternalCraft before? Yes, I got banned from Factions last 2 weeks ago and I learned my lessons never cheat on anything always trust my self dont use xray again and even diamond are hard to find always be postive never go in negative cause once you go negative you will get anger and you will break stuffs cause you dont find diamonds in mining

The Server you are applying for: Prison

How Often are you Online in Prison: like 5-6 Hrs everyday

Why do you want to become a Moderator? Because I want to help the server and help other Mods and admins on this server because of getting busy and I really want to help them from what are they doing even though I dont have any experience from being a mod or admin in other server I will try my best to do all I can do and help other players from the server to get the command warn them if they swear.

Skype Name (If needed) : Reign Angelo M Flores (picture ill put it on comments )

#123010 Score: 0

ShadeFTW
    Participant
    #123053 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Lets get started!

-You’re not active on the forums very much.
    ” 4. Has to be an active forumer. ”

-You need to be more helpful and I don’t mean by fixing my Pickaxe or something, thats just doing a favr for a Friend. I mean by helping others with Commands and etc, etc.

-You’re not very much mature for your age. You’ve.. No wait. I’ve seen you rage myself with my own two eyes. Raging is not right for a Staff Mod of any kind.

-You’re not 2 Months active. ” 3. Has been an active Prison player for at least 2 months. ” If you joined the server of Prison on Aug 28 you joined. And it only been 38 days.

-Was just banned on Eternalrcraft / Faction’s Server no less then 3 weeks ago. For X-Ray. I think you shouldn’t made this while you just got banned, in Faction.

So… Yeah my Vote is Down! Sorry but..

Have a nice day! :)

• This reply was modified 8 years, 7 months ago by  2Federal.
    #123056 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Tavon, ShadeFTW is an old EC player..

#123064 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

Vote down.

You were not able to remain calm under aggression.

In survival, you told me that my townmates curse you “noob”, as a moderator I expect you not to react to it, but you ended up reacting to it and killed my townmates, you even said ” I have to take action”, which proves you reacted to it, and even blackmailed us that you want a 30k ransom (according to my townmates) to leave my town safe and sound. You even threaten that you have my town’s coordinate and implying that you will actively seek out my town to kill people.

You even told people that they are on your “death list”. As a mod you should be more friendly to people and not be here to make someone’s experience in the server miserable. This also shows you are immature.

So such situation is applicable to prison, when people call you noob, you just want to kill them, failing to remain calm under aggression.

I wouldn’t let people who threaten and blackmailed us to be part of a mod team, it only hurts our experience here.

Regarding your mod app, being a mod is not about muting and banning players, it is more towards reaching out to people and ensure server security. So your last part of the ” why I want to be mod” can tell me you may abuse your permissions.

Your mod app isn’t very unique also, most players want to be mod because they want to help. To make your mod app more stand out, you may want to include helping what, and what other special things you like to involve in, like command blocks, plugins, suggestions team etc.

Good luck and have a nice day :)

#123065 Score: 0

xPhoenixlordx
    Participant
    2 pts

Vote down
    -Never helped
    -Not kind
    -Agressive
    Woah and Dragon’s reply…

• This reply was modified 8 years, 7 months ago by  xPhoenixlordx.
    #123324 Score: 0

ShadeFTW
    Participant

I appreciate your votes ^_^

#123333 Score: 0

_Zko7_
    Participant

Vote-middle up

+experienced
    +old player of ec
    +friendly
    +kind
    +active in prison
    -rages fast
    -not active on forums

#123334 Score: 0

jwidja
    Participant

^and lures in prison

#123534 Score: 0

Artoriel
    Participant
    2 pts

Denied.
    Sorry, but you will need to be more mature, and pay more attention to the rules, including the details. You can try again in 3 months :)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘ShadeFTW's Mod Application’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!