Server Suggestion:Semi Vanilla :'D

Home Forums Global General Discussion Server Suggestion:Semi Vanilla :'D

This topic contains 20 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  GrassFae 8 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Trevish
    Blocked

What is Semi-Vanilla?
    Semivanilla is basically like Vanilla server but with few plugins and commands like: GriefProtection,teleport,warp and chestshop 😀

I always wanted EC to have a semi vanilla server and this is what will “force” me to stay playing EC moaaaaaaaar!!!

Please give your opinions below :l

#121910 Score: 0

BlueGamer007
    Participant

Seems cool~

#121911 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Seems like survival without towny, it’d be a waste of money in hosting in my opinion.

#121913 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

Remove towny den ;c
    btw it won’t be like towny
    Faction is like towny if you see well but there is no such thing called “peace” in faction

#121917 Score: 0

BlueGamer007
    Participant

There are no ‘peace’ in factions only if nobody join the server or one to two players there

#121922 Score: 0

RiverRunner600
    Participant

No

#121923 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

What will be the point of the semi vanilla server?

You don’t see fancy houses in factions. The best base you see is a water base. And factions have tnt and raiding. Nothing like Towny.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 8 months ago by  Wither.
    #121931 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

Towny is boring a bit noq

#121932 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

Your idea can be aproved. I would like a lot of details, gameplay, and why you need those plugins.I

Mainly explanation and convincing.

Also, we don’t want another town server faction or etc. Want a different game play if possible.

Or 1.9 vanilla snapshot server :)

#121936 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

Okay.
    First why semivanilla?
    First players can live wherever they want,so they don’t need a mayor to “boss” over them..They are free to live wherever they want.It could be alone or maybe in group which will be more enjoyable

Second,it will avoid wastage of land too,why?because towny,you need to keep 16×16 blocks to make roads etc but in semivanilla it won’t be the case(small idea)

Third,there are no risks in getting you kicked from town making you lose your items and most cool part,we can live alltogether in a group.
    Wither,let’s say You,River,megaSeth,ClockSpeed,DragonEngineer lives alltogether,it will be fun since most of the time,in a town,we could be the sole one in that town living alone and also far from each other BUT in a semivanilla server,we walk 50 blocks,we meet a friend ..It will be like a TEAM and we can also build amazing stuff like HOTELS?Marts?In case we live alltogether,it will be cool,since we will meet each other frequently etc

Fourthly,we won’t need to live bear taxes etc..

My ideas are a bit vague because i gtg sleep soon..Let me just tell what we can have

ClaimBlocks-Not sure if it is the plugin name though,Anyway lets get to the point.This will allow us to own our terrority,meaning people won’t be able to grief it.There are options like,the more you play,the more you tend to increase ur claim blocks availability.We can even sell claim blocks as donor item too

LWC-No need to say more about it

MAYBE Sellhand or mob bounty??

The server could also have a Market where players can rent Stalls like PR bm and sell the ITEMS unless you want that only donors can create shops

WE CAN EITHER USE $$$ Or USE Emeralds/Diamonds as currency)

Auction?

Trade?

It will be also less laggy i guess as towny server got more plugins

Now relating to donor items etc.

Can buy claimblocks
    Can buy kits
    Fly can be included
    Color signs??
    Can craft/silk spawners??(PlatinumDonor+)
    We can also buy spawn eggs(Lets say $2) on forums which can be used to change spawner type?

/back
    /top
    Horse tp?
    Pets?
    Disguise?
    ./repair?
    Some $$$ OR Emeralds?[In vote,or buy or trade 5 iron for 1 emerald]

Sorry Wither since my ideas/opinions aren’t convincing you,I lack sleep tbh..I am only free on Friday[that too spent on revision]and the rest days i got tuition and revising(Sunday 2PM till 6PM tuition)

#121942 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

Nan, you were convincing me already with the topic.
    Come skype with me today or tomorrow and we can work something out.

Only think I am having trouble is the word vanilla.

vanilla means no plugins or mods, but in this case there are some restrictions. We can talk it out and get a solution.

#121947 Score: 0

ChillzKillz99
    Participant

Too lazy to read the whole post. Don’t know if mentioned but in a server there was something like island claim where we do the obvious and it has grief protection.

#121948 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

Unfortunately my pc is broken till end of month so cant get on MC
    PS:ill try to get on mob(skype)

#122000 Score: 0

BlueGamer007
    Participant

Omg don’t talk too much

#122005 Score: 0

Murilo
    Participant

Removed for fail

• This reply was modified 8 years, 8 months ago by  Murilo.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Server Suggestion:Semi Vanilla :'D’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!