Server revival

Home Forums Global General Discussion Server revival

This topic contains 13 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  10salamanders 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Tony412
    Participant
    1 pt

(I just remember this forums still exists.) How can we revive the server from the dead? How much will it cost?

#140264 Score: 0

Aidan Nye
    Participant
    12 pts

You can bring back the server with $$$ but you’ll never bring back the community ;(

#140265 Score: 0

FirePower90
    Participant
    6 pts

that ain’t happening..

#140446 Score: 0

ZeBlitzKiller
    Participant
    13 pts

You can bring back the server with $$$ but you’ll never bring back the community

yeah

#140749 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

We tried. We failed. Badly.

We didn’t have reliable funding, and the funding we did get came from… sketchy sources, which resulted in the server borderline being held hostage for a few days.

Yep, I think it’s better off staying dead lmao. I have a backup of survival on my computer still, maybe eventually I’ll upload it on mediafire if I have the time.

#140773 Score: 0

RiverRunner600
    Participant

Success comes after failure; you never succeed from the first try hell not even second or third, and you don’t have to bring back the same community; you could form a better one, i would try but i have no knowledge whatsoever on the costs/Requirements to bring it back

#140780 Score: 0

xMattyDx
    Participant

+1 on bringing it back

#140807 Score: 1

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

I have a backup of Survival, Creative, Minigames, and Prison (these aren’t the original files, but these were based on the original so they are pretty similar) that I can upload if anyone needs it.

#140875 Score: 1

stux
    Participant
    1 pt

no idea why I remembered about this server today

just wanna say It was a very fun time for me playing here back in 2013

many high school kids who were here must be working or in college now

never found a good server like this again

I wish everyone well

should make a confession now: there was one day I discovered how to take down the server, by returning a massive amount of towny plots to wilderness at once. idk why this overloaded the system. did it 3 or 4 times, since it was very expensive. sorry born!

#140920 Score: 0

lucasz
    Participant

Excuse me, Rogue_Art i really want those files, especifically those of the Prison

#140935 Score: 1

borncorp
    Keymaster
    23 pts

stux, if there’s ever a server reboot I’ll make sure to ban you for 2 days for that offense 😆

#140938 Score: 0

Tooya777
    Participant

Hi, so is the server down for good? i joined more than a week ago ad was enjoying with some friends.

#140945 Score: 0

F in the chat for Kobe
    Participant
    4 pts

Yeah, the server has been down for a while now, Tooya.
    If you’d look at the home page of the forums, it’d literally tell you how long the server has been down for.

#140972 Score: 0

10salamanders
    Participant

man i miss this server i remember joining back in 2012 and it was a party! i hope all of you are doing well. i am starting my senior year of high school this year and it is crazy how time flies. miss you all hope our paths cross again with regards – 10salamanders

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!