Server not Letting me join it says, "Disconnected from server"

Home Forums Global Off topic Server not Letting me join it says, "Disconnected from server"

This topic contains 11 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Xavier3479 10 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

blueloving
    Participant

It just Happened like 5 Minutes ago I Tried to join EC but When ever I joined it said, “Disconnected from server”. I’ve tried all I can do such as reinstall Minecraft, Make sure it is on Minecraft 1.7.2, Restart Internet, and restart pc. Nothing Worked. I was just wanting to know if anyone is having this same issue and is there a way it can be fixed.
    -blueloving
    Thank you!

#52557 Score: 0

ZeBlitzKiller
    Participant
    13 pts

I’m having a the same problem too..Yesterday i can join for few seconds then i try to go to minigames to check out new things but when i hit that sign i go diconnected..then i try to join again that ‘Diconnected from Server’ happens but i can just join other servers fine.the only the server i can’t join is EternalCracked and i haven’t been on EC for 3 days now..

#52558 Score: 0

blueloving
    Participant

It Just happened to me today :(

#52561 Score: 0

Skipper7478
    Participant
    1 pt

Ideas: spam refresh button, restart router or internet, reinstall MC, restart PC, try on another PC and if non of those work just wait and see what happens :)

-Skipper7478

#52562 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

Or instead, just wait for sometime, turning your computer off, make sure it is completely off. An hour or more should do it.

#52565 Score: 0

Antares6
    Participant

Just wait. Even people with premium are having this problem and it’s all Jeb’s fault.

#52568 Score: 0

#52569 Score: 0

Antares6
    Participant

Well,i would smile :)

#52570 Score: 0

Xavier3479
    Participant

Has this turned into a meme fight? xD

#52576 Score: 0

FirePower90
    Participant
    6 pts

#52577 Score: 0

ipodnick950
    Participant

Hey nubz whatz wring with the server 😛

#52578 Score: 0

Xavier3479
    Participant

A lot of things ipodnick :/

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!