Server Manager ~ Rogue_Art

Home Forums Survival General discussion Server Manager ~ Rogue_Art

This topic contains 24 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Xavier 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author

vishu101
    Participant
    10 pts

Now, that we all know wuts up with the staff.. and came across what lowkey is actually happening. Now heres the catch, the server manager.. is actually the problem.. its the root of course. Now obviously im going to be needing proof to support this.

now, if u see there are captions under the screenshots.. please read them they give u a brief discription of what that screen show really means

1. here u see a wild rogue art negotiating a rank with me.. instead of making his own decision when he is a survival manager.

2. here u see the survival manager worrying about the economy because I said im deleting my town cause im completely leaving and is trying to “save me” by being biased

3. here u see, the survival manager calling all the members who are against the moderators idiots.. and using me to make them shut up.. my mod rank was just a faker to make u guys seem as if he did something lmao

4. here u see him giving my sympathy, in reality.. he actually shows that I did someting wrong.. there u have it a moderator which completely fakes the whole staff team.

#136909 Score: 0

vishu101
    Participant
    10 pts
    #136910 Score: 0

Waveware
    Participant
    13 pts

Here you will see an immature, rude, petty, reckless, malevolent, incapable ex-admin

#136911 Score: 0

vishu101
    Participant
    10 pts

resigned ec admin due to corruption in the staff team and self fishiness*

#136915 Score: 0

Waveware
    Participant
    13 pts

“resigned ec admin due to corruption in the staff team and self fishiness*”
    Corruption? The only corruption is gone now.

Rogue_art might’ve thought you were a good person when he offered you the guardian for 2 weeks but now he saw you for your true colours.

#136916 Score: 0

vishu101
    Participant
    10 pts

like i said the post.. ^^ the guaridan for 2 weeks was just to shut u guys up. it was fake, a plan made by rogue.

#136917 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

People are finally understanding how things are now in this EC. I think you’ll be doing the right thing by resigning because nowadays people are turning on each other and playing the blame game.

It’s about best to leave the Town itself and leave no one as Major there, because people inside the Town are saying other Staff Players are abusing, so why not just end all of that shit right there and then?

Hmm I wonder where Chris has been? Knowing he is the Owner of this ” EC ” He should be able to know and see this kind of stuff and let us know what’s really going on, because one person can say he did nothing wrong, but his friend will back him up to save his ass and not look bad on the side.

What’s with the 64 E-Talbes? Like do you really need all of those for what…? Mob killing and shit? Because I’m sure nobody spend hours mining obby and diamonds for that many E-Tables. I know that doesn’t mean anything here but just something I’d toss out there.

” no idea ”

” but at least it’ll shut up those idiots ”

Yeahhhhh righttttt… That’s being real professional right there. Don’t get me wrong I’m sure some of us been called ” Idiots ” For something big or small we’ve done in the past or anytime, but wasn’t this EC going to be better than the last one? Because it’s not starting to look any better. What this EC is pulling an ” Alex Power Move ” With it’s dumb ideas and super fast Promotions 0-100 real quick?

A lot of them over that Staffing Team doesn’t know much or what they’re doing, I mean… Worth a try right? Like I said before, this was gonna be a better EC for everyone, but it’s even worst then when Alex was here. What I mean by a better EC is improvement, we got to be able to have a better looking Website, a better looking and professional Staffing Team, new suggestions, fixing bugs, do things that the last EC didn’t even have the chance to have in the first place.

It may seem like I’m just talking a whole lot of bullshit but if you see others understanding and leaving then I got to be right about something. I’m not proud of this but someone has to understand what you’re doing and how you’re doing it. And don’t make me come and shit on your Day if I talk about how bad the server is then what you’re going to do about it? If you really care about this EC so much then take others words and use them to make the Community better then what it was before, because as far as I know we’re where we was in the first EC… All we’re doing is fighting at each other, and it doesn’t make any of us a better person.

#136919 Score: 0

Waveware
    Participant
    13 pts

2Federal, you know nothing of the interior happening and workings of what just happened. The screenshots are taken out of context, hence the convenient cropping of the chat.

Most of us know what we are doing for our role because we are ranked correctly. I’m ExpertMod and I know I should moderate the servers as well as report abuse.. Which I did.

Admins were supposed to know what not to do, such as abusing which he failed to follow.

Rogue_art is a fledgling manager trying to understand the ropes of being one, give him time to understand.

Let me spell out something for you:
    I M Y O D A D D Y D O E S N O T C A R E F O R E C

#136920 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Alright; then why are people Reports you people for Abuse and such? Because this doesn’t come out the blue without any kind of proof.

Then why promote someone who barely knows what being a Manager is all about? It would be much better to give it to someone who knows what he/she is doing in the Community then just know learning. Yeah doing something new such as being an Manager of a Server is cool n’ all, but must know what you’re going to deal with and how you’re going to deal with.

#136921 Score: -1

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

2Federal, most of what he said is cherry picked and taken out of context. ImYoDaddy does not care for ec anymore. He deleted his own town and tried to delete his creations. He also seriously abused in the end and gave two players an inventory of diamonds.

But tavon, if you believe that we should make our community better, then you can help us too. We’re all part of the community, and instead of complaining about these problems, you could help us by directlky suggesting us on what to do from these sorts of scenarios. For example: Should we replace Rogue_Art? Who could replace him? What actions could we do to prevent this sort of a thing from happening? What could the mod team due to make the server more professional? Those types of suggestions would help us make the server better and maybe one day, even better than the old EC.

#136922 Score: 0

Waveware
    Participant
    13 pts

Report me? I don’t think I can recall people reporting me or pretty much anyone else other than Vishu, King and Ander

Because this is a “new” server? “new” servers don’t have to follow the “old” server’s rules and ranks.

2Federal, I recommend you to not pour more hot water into the hot pot

#136924 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Such as with the XP kids, I like how you try to solve your problems by spamming. Oh well, if you move on from Minecraft then that’s a good thing imo lol.

Also 2federal, you’re laughable as always. Not even gonna bother replying to you anymore.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by  AnderZENZ.
    #136925 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

” What could the mod team due to make the server more professional? Those types of suggestions would help us make the server better and maybe one day, even better than the old EC. ”

Be professional to your Players, if they really took their own time to join the Server then you should be able to treat them with the respect they want, not starting fights with another player and just hate him for what he has said or done. If someone say things such as I said in my post then it is only your Job to think of ways to make things better maybe talking to ImYoDaddy in a professional way and see if you could work things out, you made it seem like you didn’t care about losing him, but only losing the Town itself.

” But tavon, if you believe that we should make our community better, then you can help us too. ”

You must only help yourself in these kind of things, I mean… You’re the Manager of the Server, you should’ve the best ideas out all of us. I got a lot….. Of Suggestions for the Community but I’m not going to put myself into even more hate than what I’m already getting.

#136927 Score: 2

Xavier
    Participant
    9 pts

Dang, and I was called a bad mod.. just look at what these peeps are up to!

#136928 Score: 1

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

Welcome back to Ec.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!