Server Connection Error (Under Maintenance)

Home Forums Global General Discussion Server Connection Error (Under Maintenance)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Rogue_Art 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

vishu101
    Participant
    10 pts

The server is currently reviewing some host errors, as we speak, I will keep this updated as the server progress its way back online.

Sorry for the inconvenience

#136851 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

SERVER IS NOW OPEN!

Apparently an error caused us to create backups every 1 minute causing our server’s hard drive to become full (Using 30 GB for a 5 GB server!!!). As a result, players would go offline in a different area, put their items in a chest, and log off, and all the actions they had done wouldn’t have been registered. We backed up roughly half a day ago? I’m not entirely sure when but it was quite recent. The server should be fine for quite a long time.

Unfortunately, the people who tried to connect while whitelist was on may have had their money reset. I can refund those people. Just mail me.

However, we did have a couple errors with group manager and such, so we had to re-do the config. If you see ANY commands that you can’t use, then do /mail send Rogue_Art <error>. I will gladly fix them as soon as possible. You may also message me directly here.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!