Selling Permanent Warps :O

Home Forums Survival Player Commands / Admin Commands Selling Permanent Warps :O

This topic contains 16 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  AnderZENZ 8 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

PirateBooty
    Participant

What if we sold permanent warps on the website I still don’t know what the price should be but it should be higher. Because we don’t want so many warps everywhere it would gain us more money to keep the servers running too. Vote up or down 😀

#61482 Score: 0

Trollson
    Participant
    2 pts

No this would result in an excessive amount of warps being made everywhere and we have also discussed this in the mod group and came to the conclusion that it would not be a good idea. Nice try though! Keep up the ideas 😀

#61483 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

Vote Middle-Up! I think its a good idea But i also think that the warp has a limited time meaning not perm! Lets say if: 1 warp fir $2(irl money) and duration to keep it is 6 Months meaning if he want the warp to stay still,$2/6 months to be paid

#61484 Score: 0

lol
    Blocked

Well its a good idea the only problem with it is the fact that people will only buy one and not need to pay for the rest of their time on EC. This means EC could lose money very easily. I’d have to say Vote Middle-Up. If people didn’t abuse it. I’d definitely support it. :3

#61486 Score: 0

PirateBooty
    Participant

How about what still said

5$ – 3 month warp

10$ – 7 month warp

Maybe that’s a good idea and Delta the only way to buy a warp is to buy donor and I’m sure that people buy donor not only for the warp.

#61487 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

@Dark,what u say about what i just replied?

#61488 Score: 0

Xavier3479
    Participant

I really dont see much of a need for this. $5 is the price of the iron donor rank so.. Also like trollson said, this would result in there being to many warps.

#61490 Score: 0

lol
    Blocked

Many people on this server don’t care what the price is. If its 20$ they’ll buy it. Because they know its worth it.

#61492 Score: 0

BlonFTW
    Participant

I dont see much why you need a warp for other then a shop, so I vote down
    It makes it way harder to track down warps and etc and makes the /warp list full of warps that are not needed

#84652 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Vote down

Stated above 😛

#84654 Score: 0

BananaKing105
    Participant
    5 pts

Digging up old topic are ya?

#90892 Score: 0

Skeletor
    Blocked

Pirate can I ask where you’ve been?

#105960 Score: 0

DemacianCrafter
    Participant

I don’t know this guy but it seems that he’s a good player. I’ve been reading his topics and I think he made up lotsa’ ideas that could’ve helped the server a lot.

-Demaciaa!!!

#105961 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Would you stop replying to old topics already..?

#105971 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Ander, don’t we Players have the right to reply to any topic as we wish too?
    This is what the EC forums is all about. Replying to old or new topics for what ever reason as they want to do.

If we can’t then let me know.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!