Selling a world edit token

Home Forums Survival Town Gossip Selling a world edit token

This topic contains 34 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  megaseth 9 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • Author

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

#94836 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

I paid 200k for it .-. why would it be logical to lose money? D:

#94844 Score: 0

Waveware
    Participant
    13 pts

Ander, be quite, you are the master of hypocrite. I’ve even used your name to replace hypocrite because it is such a good description of the word

#94847 Score: 0

JuhJuhDuck
    Participant
    2 pts

Why does everyone see that it’s good to call people names and be in arguments. Why can’t everyone shut up and be calm? EC is supposed to be kid-friendly and all I’m hearing from a simple WE Token post is “blah blah blah”. So please just don’t argue or call names and make EC the way it’s supposed to be, kid-friendly, okay?

#94848 Score: 0

JuhJuhDuck
    Participant
    2 pts

Also Ander has a point. Why would he loose profit on something?

#94849 Score: 0

Dicedead
    Participant
    3 pts

Syth, Wave, please. This topic is serious, it has a goal, and objective. Don’t go hating Ander, spamming this topic, then when he does a new one ‘ow man yo spamming’. You perfectly know Ander cannot ignore hate, and, it’s enough now (it was already enough a long time ago).

Wave, you’re a mod. You’re supposedly ‘cool-headed’ and stuff, you have to show the best face of the server. I don’t mean you have to always be like “ye I love everyone on EC :D”, and you can even express how you dislike someone, with one condition: you must tell him/her how to improve himself/herself, not just “I hate you”.

Syth.. I don’t know what to say; like I’ve made some other replies like this one, and I’m really tired now. Please, stop that. Why is it so funny for you to unnerve someone who cannot ‘stay neutral under agressions’? Yes, you can post anything you want on topics; yes, you have free speech. However, just to be polite, or any adjective you want, stop it. Sometimes, we think about blocking you of the forums, and not necessarily blocking Ander too. I don’t hate you, I really don’t hate anyone, understand that, but I really dislike how you treat Ander. The argument on this topic had no point at all.

Show the best of the amazing, loving EC community.

I’ll not respond to messages from you here, contact me on skype (you have added me, both of you). Note that, by Wave and Syth, I’m not only talking to “Wave and Syth”, of course.. I won’t name other names here (tho I have a list), and anyway if you know yourself, that’s already a good improvement.

Ander, I only ask one little thing from you, you probably know it: control yourself, just ignore all the hate around your name. I know, it’s not a simple thing to do for some people, but if you do it, I’m sure Syth will calm down (if she continues after you make that.. #block 😛 ). Also, stop making topics about your life, it just brings more hate.. I know you feel it’s wrong that I defend you, but I cannot stay like that not doing anything when there’s really too much hate on someone (I said, “too much”). Mail me in-game if you have any concern (google+ is too messy, lol).

@_jjpirate_ Lol, you wrote this reply while I was making this, above.. You’re 100% right, that was.. Pretty much the point in this reply 😛

Now, back to the topic!

~Drumming Dice {DD}

#94850 Score: 0

Skeletor
    Blocked

@Dicedead

I love you

#94858 Score: 0

ZeBlitzKiller
    Participant
    13 pts

Why can’t everyone shut up and be calm?

So god damn true..

#94866 Score: 0

lol
    Blocked

I’m glad to see we still have some wise ones on EC. @Dicedead

#94873 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

I’ll bid 220k for now, until I farm a bit more in-game.

#94875 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

yeah if I specifically say IN THE TOPIC ‘I bought it for 200k’ why would you bid lower than that? It’s a dumb idea.. no offense, but true..

#94879 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Also, one last thing I shall add and then I’ll be done.

Syth, whenever a mod scolds you, you turn around and act like you did a good thing, in this case, turning around and saying “I love you dice” you can’t cross the rules and then expect nobody will care. I notice you do this a lot, I’d wish you stop going around yelling at people “Ayyy lmao shut up and face punishment” when you’re 0% better.

#94898 Score: 0

JuhJuhDuck
    Participant
    2 pts

Not again Ander please drop it and syth don’t argue or be a smart elic about it please :)

• This reply was modified 9 years, 2 months ago by  JuhJuhDuck.
    #95092 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

I will reveal it: I have a disease I was born with (All I will use to describe), I cannot, as dice said, stay neutral under aggression, and I ask that people please be a little nicer, I was reluctant to reveal it until now, but yeah… I’m not 100% normal..

#95095 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

221 k

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)

The topic ‘Selling a world edit token’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!