Second (propper) Ban Appeal-ThomasPera

Home Forums Creative Ban Appeal Second (propper) Ban Appeal-ThomasPera

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  xZero_Strike 9 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

-Ingame Name: ThomasPera

-When were you banned: 19/01/15

-Why were you banned: Griefing a plot

-Who banned you: An Admin but I don’t know wich one because there were 3 admins so I don’t know.

-Why do you think you should be unbanned: Hi, my username is ThomasPera and I’ve had a lot of fun in creative server making mazes, doing building competitions with my cousins, friends, etc. Ok now for the thing I came here for. I got banned and I’ll give you a reason to unban me. Basically I got invited to another big plot. The owner is killerGirl. I got permission to build, and then I asked one of the members If I could build my own house next to the other one’s and he/she/it said that of course so I did. Then killerGirl got mad at me for making it, so then I went but, but… And then she came to destroy it. Then I got mad and destroyed a tiny bit of her house and then she completely destroyed mine. Then I got so cross that I kind of exploded and I started to grief the hole plot, and then she got on and it was chaos, then a day later I connected again and felt really bad for what I had done. So I got in and helped her clean up the mess and she rebuilt my house, I rebuilt hers and we both fixed the rest, it’s a bit to go to fix everything but um yeah. So then today 19/01/15 some of the admins came on or two more I think and then scanned for broken blocks and then found the missing blocks and banned me. I am really upset cause I didn’t mean to do it. I loved the creative server and I and her where rebuilding so I don’t think it’s fair. I would love to go on it again so please. Unban me :'(

#92714 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Good job man! I hope you get unbanned as soon as it’s possible 😀

#92720 Score: 0

xZero_Strike
    Participant
    1 pt

It’s your first offense, you will be unbanned within 24 hours, then you can join and play again. Next time might be permanent.

-xZero_Strike

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Second (propper) Ban Appeal-ThomasPera’ is closed to new replies.

Posted by at

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!