Scammed

Home Forums Survival General discussion Scammed

This topic contains 11 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Nhu 10 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Beretta3
    Participant

Hello, today i was scammed by Virus1 (I guess hence the name?) He said he was selling diamonds for 100 dollars, which now that i look back on it, i shouldn’t of trusted him from the start with that low of a price. I said i would take all he had, and he said he had over a 100.  (Im really starting to feel retarded now). I said okay lets meet a spawn.  The deal was, i would pay him 5000, he would give me half, and then i would pay the other 5000 and he would give me the other half.  Well i sent over the 5000 and he said he never got it, then proceded to call me a scammer  :)  Here are the images

http://i.imgur.com/wRdCKYT.png

http://i.imgur.com/tXHs0e0.jpg

Thank you!

-Beretta3

#23531 Score: 0

Trollson
    Participant
    2 pts

ban virus

#23533 Score: 0

Claustofobia
    Participant

Remove /pay command, add the Auction plugin.

It will stop scamming, plus, the last one that bids will get the stuff he was bidding for (it will also show what items some is setting on auction).

#23539 Score: 0

Xavier3479
    Participant

^^^ Wtf?!

#23544 Score: 0

skills641
    Participant
    3 pts

auction plugin is spam on the chat

#23552 Score: 0

Xavier3479
    Participant

I hate auctions. THEY ARE ANNOYING!!!! toni stop suggesting plugins such as auction.

:/

#23553 Score: 0

takoballball
    Participant

For me i paid someone b4 but it didnt register on the other person’s side. So i juz lost the money

#23554 Score: 0

valksoar
    Participant

add the plugin and don’t add auction because 1.SPAM 2. to see if some one is a trustful person.3. you won’t get scammed. so idk whos side i’m on but refund Beretta and do something to Virus1

#23558 Score: 0

Stress
    Participant

I remember this plugin where there are like 2 boxes (one on top and one on bottom) and you get to see what the person is about to trade and once you hit the “trade” button they will trade and you’ll know when they are faking when they don’t display their items, sadly this is my memory from 2 months ago and I never even knew the plugin name LOL

#23568 Score: 0

Claustofobia
    Participant

TRADE PLUGIN

why didn’t i though of that before. :/

#23587 Score: 0

Beretta3
    Participant

So… What about my scammed problem 😀

#23614 Score: 0

Nhu
    Participant
    -1 pt

Handled.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Scammed’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!