Sad to see this from a mod. Kitpvp report.

Home Forums Prison Reports Sad to see this from a mod. Kitpvp report.

This topic contains 12 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  FuriousKnight 9 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

I was just playing in the kitpvp server & then I see roy starting to get mad at me for nothing I think it was because I kept killing him but I don’t know for sure but he started to call me ” You suck Tavon -_- ” and etc and it makes me sad because I have feelings and stuff then when he said ” Get your fat azz over here ” it almost made me cry tbh.. I just wanted to ryge at Roy when he said it but something told me that don’t do it just report it and let it go…

Here is your proof.

Note to self: This proof has two pics!

• This topic was modified 9 years, 3 months ago by  2Federal.
    #95991 Score: 0

deasertman
    1 pt

I’m not here to argue, I’m here to apologize. Sorry if you found any of that offensive, I honestly did not mean to be rude in any possible way. I was only joking around, I didn’t get mad, and you could have noticed that by my tone in the messages that proceeded those ones since I used emoticons and stuff, which you did not take screenshots of.

Again, I’m really sorry you found any of that offensive. I did not know that you would.

#95992 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

This is for Roy, just if he forgot what being a mod is all about.

Rule 1: No spamming, disrespecting, raging, using caps lock, or including inappropriate content in Main chat

Also you guys know by a fact that I don’t joke around about things like this, nor I do with reports.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 3 months ago by  2Federal.
    #95997 Score: 0

Levisor
    Participant

pure drama…
    even I would think the “u suck tavon” is a joke cause if roy is serious on something he would do “you suck tavon”

oh and thank you for cutting those parts

• This reply was modified 9 years, 3 months ago by  Levisor.
    • This reply was modified 9 years, 3 months ago by  Levisor.
    #95998 Score: 0

xZero_Strike
    Participant
    1 pt

I’m pretty sure deasertman knows his rules. If not, he wouldn’t have been a Moderator.

As for deasertman himself, you may or may not have been joking around, but you need to think of the others adwell. That what you may think is funny, isn’t necessarily funny for others. Keep that in mind.

As for the report: forwarded to a KitPvP mod. (Other than deasertman)

#96002 Score: 0

deasertman
    1 pt

@Zero I have, I just didn’t know my limits with tavon were that tight. I thought he would be able to take a joke, I know from now on to refrain from that. As for notifying other mods, already half of them know.

If noone has anything more to say I will be closing this topic soon so that no arguments/fight generate from this topic, since usually these sorts of topics make problems.

#96003 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Tavon, Skype me and I’ll tell you how I changed from that behavior.

#96008 Score: 0

I honestly don’t see why you would cry because of something as stupid as this. What are you, a wuss? If anybody tells you to get your fat ass over here, you just tell em to suck it. You’re a fricken man.

#96009 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Rich, I don’t want to be the bad or nothing I wanna be the good guy here. I did use to be the bad guy but those days are far long..

& Yes I’m am a wuss.

& Roy, I forgive you. I’m here to make friends & report and etc. :)

#96015 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Tavon, seems like you jump at the chance to report even things that are a joke.. not trying to argue/hate, but I’m just stating a valid fact..

#96018 Score: 0

igra2002
    Participant
    1 pt

Welp how can tavon know if deasert is joking or not?

#96025 Score: 0

xZero_Strike
    Participant
    1 pt

Igra
    –>

I was only joking around, I didn’t get mad, and you could have noticed that by my tone in the messages that proceeded those ones since I used emoticons and stuff,

From deasertman the man himself.

#96026 Score: 0

FuriousKnight
    Participant

deasertman apologized, the case is clear now..
    Topic Closed

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Sad to see this from a mod. Kitpvp report.’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!