Sad News about Hockey3737

Home Forums Global Off topic Sad News about Hockey3737

This topic contains 23 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  AnderZENZ 9 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author

hockey3737
    Participant

Hello, Im Hockey3737’s brother. Im here to bring you sad news. To anyone who knew him Hockey3737 passed away on 2/1/14. I will not speak of how but to anyone who knew him thank you for your support. He gladdy appreciated it and it will live with him forever. Thank you for understading and supporting.
    Thank you
    -Nightclaw

#59297 Score: 0

Xavier3479
    Participant

:(

#59299 Score: 0

lol
    Blocked

I…don’t even know what to say…I’m full of sadness..

#59302 Score: 0

iGo_For_Da_Win
    Participant

brb crying

#59303 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

OH MY GOD. Most of the time players joke around in chat about death, but when death really happens, this fills you with such sadness >:(.

#59305 Score: 0

dr4gon1234
    Participant

I’m crying! Huhu! Why! Pls! Pls tell me it not the truth!

#59306 Score: 0

Waveware
    Participant
    13 pts

We are a gaming community, death is irrelevant to us until it actually happens and it saddens us all . But we still know that he will be with your family even in death.

• This reply was modified 10 years, 2 months ago by  Waveware.
    #59310 Score: 0

FuriousKnight
    Participant

Deep Condolence for him :(

#59311 Score: 0

Dicedead
    Participant
    3 pts

4 EC members passed away these 4 past months, including Hockey. We’ll always remenber them, not in our heads, like past memories, but in our hearts, to keep everything about them up to date, and to not judge about their actions, neither good or not.
    My very deep and honest condolences.

• This reply was modified 10 years, 2 months ago by  Dicedead. Reason: Corrected grammar
    #59314 Score: 0

PirateBooty
    Participant

Wow I am very sorry for your brother I had a relative that died when he was 9 I can’t imagine losing one of my siblings :(

#59315 Score: 0

ReconStrikeDelta
    Participant

I didn’t know Hockey3737, however I am very sorry for your loss. I will keep him and you guys in my thoughts. I hope you guys will be able to recover from this even if it takes time.

Please take care.

#59316 Score: 0

ZeBlitzKiller
    Participant
    13 pts

Like Delta..I didn’t know Hockey3737,however I am very sorry for your loss.We forgive him if he did something bad or horrible to EC Members (Idk if he did something bad just saying).Also this is the first time I saw someone post something like this.At first I thought the sad news was you leaving the server instead my heart pump like hard after seeing the word ‘Passed Away’.I was really shocked.Well,Take care Hockey3737 And Hockey’s family.

Also,Dicedead Who was the 3 other members that passed away?

• This reply was modified 10 years, 2 months ago by  ZeBlitzKiller.
    #59318 Score: 0

AgentLOLz_
    Participant

My deepest condolence I’m verry sorry for you’re lost :( He will always stay in all of our hearts . It’s one off the times that life don’t laugh at you .Stay strong man and again My deepest condolence again
    R.I.P Hockey3737

#59321 Score: 0

мир праху его :(

#59324 Score: 0

Antares6
    Participant

I also didn’t know him,but may he rest in peace. :(

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!