Ronic1 account reset

Home Forums Global Password Reset Ronic1 account reset

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Wither 8 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

RONIC1
    Participant

I have being playing Ronic1 since someone took my password so I change it 4 times to get a good one then when I login I couldn’t it just keep failing a lot of people know me in survival as Gamer102 and I have tell them the stories about Ronic1 they remember so if am lying I can show you guys proof on the server and forum so if you guys can make it up to me then ill be happy because I heard survival will reset so I want Ronic1 back please I beg you I need a account reset for Ronic1

#117147 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

Why is your ip different from ingame and the forums?

#117151 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Do you play at an Internet cafe’?

#118894 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts
    This reply has been marked as private.
    #118896 Score: 0

RONIC1
    Participant

whither(maybe I use different laptops different router and I travel a lot)

AnderZENZ(I don’t know what game is that but ill be sure to play I play any game now

#118897 Score: 0

RONIC1
    Participant

dosant work whither Ronic1 /login 248018 Wrong password maybe someone can just do /authme unregister or if you have a next plugin different than authme not that had to do /unregister I wont be stilling someone else account for no reason doe like I said in the post that someone stole my password word I and change it around 4 times then it just went bam the password I change it to wont work I think I change password too many times so can you please just unregister me is that so simple

#118902 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Don’t announce the password he just gave you to the public.. .-.

#119128 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!