Resigning from GuardianMod

Home Forums Survival General discussion Resigning from GuardianMod

This topic contains 17 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  FunnyBunn 10 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

allbaseball77
    Participant
    1 pt

School is also taking over my life. I can’t believe it. EC has been my absolute favorite server of all time, but I don’t have the time for it any more. I need to focus on more real life things. Don’t mess anything up, please. I’d love to come back to the server in my downtime and see the progress that it is making as a whole. I trust that all the current EC Staff will uphold that. Born, thank you for seeing the truth in everyone, even though we didn’t talk very much. I love EC and all (or most of) the staff, and all the memories and members i’ve met here.

Goodbye EternalCracked. I’ll remember you forever. Remember me. Remember Nhu. Remember Badboy169. Remember Skills641. Remember GARNACHAS59. Remember all the past mods.

#45580 Score: 0

bleh
    Participant

MATT :'( I’ll miss you so so so much!!! I’ll remember you forever and I’m sure we’ll all miss you :(

Bye and try and visit when you can!! <3

#45581 Score: 0

Waveware
    Participant
    13 pts

Nuuuu don’t leave! We’ve lost soo much mods and players ! Dun leave!

#45585 Score: 0

Dicedead
    Participant
    3 pts

*same message as bleh*

#45586 Score: 0

vsub391
    Participant

Good bye D:

#45589 Score: 0

ZeBlitzKiller
    Participant
    13 pts

Goodbye allbaseball,you are such a good friend..hope you be safe and good luck in real life,hope you come back soon..Goodbye !..i respect you

#45590 Score: 0

ReconStrikeDelta
    Participant

:(

#45593 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

This is so sad, 3 mods that are recruited a long time ago just left… I hope there are no other mods that will leave us ;(

#45599 Score: 0

iTi_Blue0202_iTi
    Participant

well..i have school 2..& i play every monday (u can say sunday) starting from 12:00 am..y u all leave?

#45603 Score: 0

bleh
    Participant

From all of EC

From all of EC, I thought you might like to remember this <33

• This reply was modified 10 years, 6 months ago by  bleh.
    #45608 Score: 0

Bongo
    Participant

Hi mate,

Sad to see you go, i wish you the best of luck and thank you for being in our team of keeping EC up and running. Hope to cya around.

Best of luck,

Greets

#45613 Score: 0

Xavier3479
    Participant

NOOOO so many mods resigning D:: :(

#45620 Score: 0

Pie
    Participant

Gonna miss those epic skype conversations we had, and hopefully you’ll still keep in touch with us.

#45622 Score: 0

thegamer2145
    Participant

allbaseball thank you for everything that u have done to the server and we all appreciate that. also I will keep ur signature that last time u gave to me and I will keep it at a secret place D: good bye my friend D:

~thegamer2145~

#45624 Score: 0

Zevguns
    Participant

null

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!