Reset The Password Please

Home Forums Global Password Reset Reset The Password Please

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Wither 8 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Mrrogi_
    Participant

Hey Admins please reset my password on my account please!This account means so much to me!My ingame name is Mrrogi_ as like the forum so please reset my password!I did upload this but no one from the admins see it so i needed to upload it again so admins please try to reset my password!Please.

#122189 Score: 0

Dicedead
    Participant
    3 pts

Hey Skatemax (I didn’t know it was you the other day, I got this info by looking into your precedent topis :O ) :) Instead of creating a new topic, you should’ve “bumped” it; it means replying saying “bump” or something like that. You can do that every 24 hours (or 24 hours after the last reply). I’m just telling you for the next time in the forums. :)

And well, I told you the other day that, generally, pass resets are quickly checked and done by hub admins, for some reason it is taking some time but don’t worry someone will check it, sooner or later. 😉 If I get to catch one in-game I’ll tell him.

~Drumming Dice! {DD}

PS: Good thing I said “generally”, eh? 😛

#122227 Score: 0

Mrrogi_
    Participant

You said good thing !! Thank you.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 7 months ago by  Mrrogi_.
    #122413 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!