Report/Bug

Home Forums Factions Reports / Bugs / Glitches Report/Bug

This topic contains 12 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  maxminoS 9 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

DuhMajesticMist
    Participant

Okay so, As the Title say’s, Report and Bug sort of, So Tito, KunKaneki And I were literally At /warp dungeons, Killing the wither skeletons, We got over 50 keys, ATM, We only have about 26, So now that we have this, ” Dungeons Is down ” But I don’t Get this, We tell wither to fix The Dungeon Master NPC , And he refuses to, So that’s Why he shut down dungeons, What I am trying to say is, What now?, What are we going to do since we have key’s and Headmod’s Won’t give us a refund?, Also, Wither stated That Once you killed the Wither Skeleton, Skouldron, A broadcast message should pop up, But It never pops up, Unless It’s broken? So now That Wither won’t refund, Is there a fix, or new dungeons? But, we really do want our Dungeon Chests or a refund. Thanks for reading this.

#99395 Score: 0

lol
    Blocked

Note that he simply ignored us till the point we had to all ask him, and no he was not busy, all he was doing was running around spawn.

#99396 Score: 0

Mr_Tito361
    Participant
    -5 pt

^

#99402 Score: 0

Beast
    Participant

Wither would probably not trust you until he found the evidence… Try asking him for another refund. If that didn’t work then report this to another HeadMod.

#99412 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

I agree with Beast, on this.

#99415 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

Wither ‘ignored’ you simply because he thought you were renaming dungeon keys, ‘duplicating’ them.

#99417 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

Note that using exploits will lead to punishments, this applies to DuhMajesticMist, KunKaneki, Mr_Tito361, and their IPs C:

I hope you know what you need to do.

#99421 Score: 0

DuhMajesticMist
    Participant

We weren’t Renaming items to make that -.-
    We were literally fighting the whole day. Ask anyone that was online really, We were always at Dungeon. And If we were ” Renaming ” I would Love to see that I was renaming or my friends, And evidence?

#99422 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

We don’t need to provide any evidence for you.

You provide evidence if you want your refund.

(there’s some false claims in there)

#99423 Score: 0

DuhMajesticMist
    Participant

I have 5 Dungeon Keys, Tito has I think 18, they are all real.. Either way, If you rename the item to that will it work? :/

#99425 Score: 0

Beast
    Participant

Why did this report turn into an argument…

#99426 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

Wither,I don’t think someone will keep every proof of what he does.He didn’t know that this would happen so obviously the chances for him to have proofs will be less

#99427 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

Trevish, perhaps you don’t, but obviously, in such an important matter such as abusing exploits, evidence need to be provided.

Therefore we have evidence and the right to punish you for not coming clean.

You will be banned for exploiting and not admitting permanently.
    KunKaneki will be IP-Banned for 1 week for exploiting, also saying that Wither simply ‘ignored’ him.
    MrTito_361 will be IP-banned, just like KunKaneki.

This is the proof:
    http://pastebin.com/NmU0TuaK

Hope you understand not to break the rules. If you are currently thinking, there are mods that wasn’t punished for abusing or etc, you are wrong. It takes time for the decision of the verdict, concerning Wither and I have opposite timezones. But now, wondered why the person you reported is not often on? Because he is punished and is off-duty for 2 weeks.

I hope there is an understanding between us, that we do enforce the rules. From now on, every ban, unless it is a hacked client case, will have proof, or a report before receiving the punishment.

Have a nice day :)

• This reply was modified 9 years, 2 months ago by  Wither.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Report/Bug’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!