Removing Dynamic Maps [PLUGIN & WEBSITE]

Home Forums Survival General discussion Removing Dynamic Maps [PLUGIN & WEBSITE]

This topic contains 18 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  valksoar 11 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

Have you every gotten killed by skills641? Apperently more than 80% of players who are in the wilderness get killed by this player called skills641.

If u was killed by skills641 look at the :) section

If u have not been killed by skills641 yet, look at the :( section

—————————————————

:) section

Skills641 uses the dynamic map and track you down where you are and then teleport to the nearest town and then slay you. People who experience this, you know what i mean. With skills641 around leave spawn or town is war. You have to protect yourself from skills641 and his griffing around your town. Removing dynamic map WILL not make people who use the dynamic map and then kill you wile you are in the wilderness mining or getting materials and etc..

VOTE UP IF YOU WANT DYNAMIC MAP REMOVED DUE TO THIS REASON :)

——————————————————————-

:( section

New player i see, haven’t meet skills641 yet. It’s all right. He uses dynamic map and tries to kill you in any form of way. In recent posts, he said ” the killing helps my town” which he is willing to kill ANYONE for items to help himself. You should be very careful and remember that skills641 kills players when mining in the wilderness and also getting materials in the wild. just becareful…..

VOTE DOWN TO LET DYNAMIC MAP STARY :(

===================================

MY STORY SECTION:

MY friend who played a long time ago joined back today cause of SPRING BREAK. he is glad and wanna mine with me. We were playing together and then i got bored so i left him. couple minutes later he got killed. The username was skills641….. Not very surprising to me…. So later on, i was trying to fix my town… and then skills just teleported to me and then istantly kiled me…. Many users have been killed by skills641 and this reason is that he uses the dynamic map and then teleport to the nearest town and kill you when you are in the wilderness. This make not only me and many other player fell uncomfortable leaving spawn or your own town because skills641 is there to haunt u down and take ur items for his own town said previously in another post. Please comment below and respond about your thoughts and opinions about removing DYNAMIC MAPS.

Thank You

-Wither (BORNTOWN)

#17685 Score: 0

Stress
    Participant

He isn’t breaking the rules, he’s using resources that the server provided. You can use Dynamic Maps to advantage yourself too.

#17689 Score: 0

skills641
    Participant
    3 pts

LMAO! You took it personally, I was so glad I gotten to kill you, you were on my one of the people I really want to see in the wilderness. I do it for business, ask anyone in my town about the town storage. Ever wonder how I fill it up, well, it’s not made from magic pixie dust; I am sure some random resident of mine will enjoy your iron armor very much.

And I say Vote Down, because this is post is only about me, and not anyone else who uses dynamic maps; also it is very discriminating of my character, and there isn’t a section about me reading this thread 😉

#17690 Score: 0

White_Shadow1
    Participant

Vote Down. You know that message when you go into the wild that says something along the lines  of ‘warning you’re entering the wild pvp and griefing are allowed.’ I feel that’s fair enough warning.

#17694 Score: 0

Trollson
    Participant
    2 pts

I too have been killed by Skills641 and i think removing dynmap would be stupid, it would be better it they just disabled player locations.

#17699 Score: 0

PigsWillFly69
    Blocked

Wither we are not removing a very useful tool just to stop a few players being killed. All i have to say

#17723 Score: 0

F in the chat for Kobe
    Participant
    4 pts

Dude, unless they disable griefing and PvP in the wilderness (Which should/hopefully NEVER happen) then people are allowed to kill others in the wilderness, as White_Shadow1 said, yea, that message pop up when you leave a protected zone/area, otherwise, you can do basically anything (As long as it isn’t against the rules)

#17732 Score: 0

MeetTheVoid
    Participant

Vote down. The dynamic map is a fair plugin which can be used by all, those who kill and get killed. Everyone has access to the dynamic map whether you want to find yourself a victim, or you want to look at your town from above. Going into the wilderness is a risk in the first place, but everyone should be willing to take the risks of entering into the wild. If you are complaining about getting killed in the wild by someone who uses the dynamic map to find you, then you shouldn’t take the risk and just stay in your town. But I know that you need to go to the wilderness to do stuff like mining so it won’t affect your town, but there is still a risk of getting killed. One advice is to simply keep your browser open on the dynamic map so that you will know when someone is out to kill you. That’s all I can say about this topic, thank you for reading. :)

#17735 Score: 0

fazley01
    Participant

Vote down. I think it’s better if you use the dynamic map to find skill641 and get revenge, like he does. When I was in EternalCracked, everytime I go to the wilderness, I use the dynamic map to track lurers.

#17741 Score: 0

harry28000
    Participant

vote up remove it.

#17742 Score: 0

Joey (jminer96)
    Participant

Skills in like ur idea using dynamic maps to kill people. I never thought of that. I think ill use it 😛

#17743 Score: 0

stux
    Participant
    1 pt

I understand ur situation. And I know a lot of ppl who got killed and angry. But im against removing the dynmap too. Personally i’ve been tracked twice by skills641, but i always mine looking to dynmap so i just tp’d away every time he came near. I suggest u do the same. Buying a 2nd monitor makes it easy and cool.

#17744 Score: 0

XxBEARxX
    Participant

LMAO! im will not vote up or down but i will say that this is way to funny!!!

#17802 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

Dynamic Maps is Down, i don’t see skills pvping no more

#17803 Score: 0

skills641
    Participant
    3 pts

Lol, wither, just leave, if you don’t like survival servers. If you just want to build things, go to a survival server that has no griefing in it, or just creative

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!