Remove plugin!

Home Forums Survival Plugin Request / Discussion Remove plugin!

This topic contains 8 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Omega 10 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Lovroman123
    Participant

So when the Ender Dragon spawns we keep fighting him but when it’s killed only 1 can get xp!That’s just unfair people who don’t get xp they just use their durability for no reason(Dragon hits,Bow shooting,sword hitting)!Please vote up with me guys,let’s have the old school back!

#27109 Score: 0

Bongo
    Participant

Actually everyone who has hit the dragon gets XP. So if you didnt get any you didnt hit the dragon.

#27110 Score: 0

Lovroman123
    Participant

I did I shot him twice

#27116 Score: 0

‎牧野 つくし
    Participant

kill the dragon when it’s on top of you, that’s why always get xp when killed near you

#27150 Score: 0

allbaseball77
    Participant
    1 pt

Yeah, everyone gets exp if they hit the dragon.

#27151 Score: 0

ReconStrikeDelta
    Participant

Maybe damaging it more will yield you more experience orbs?…I don’t know how the algorithms go for dropping xp and such but 2 hits seems pretty low for wanting a crap ton of exp

#27153 Score: 0

FieryAnubis
    Participant

Actually only one gets xp. This is because of the new plugin. The xp stacks and only one person gets it.

#27155 Score: 0

ADCKnight
    Participant
    2 pts

I’m not sure if this is the same plugin, but whenever mods do a drop party, the items all stack together, meaning only one person ends up with the items being dropped. Just something i thought was relevant to the subject.

#27157 Score: 0

Omega

Well, what ADCK brings up is the new 1.6.2 update.
    You may notice, due to this, that melon farming becomes easier and causes less lag, as every stack compiles into one floating block. That does indeed make drop parties higher, but it’s not our fault or any plugin’s fault.
    -ExpertMod Omega

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!