Reliability of the Forum Spectator Punishment

Home Forums Global Help! Something oopsd! Reliability of the Forum Spectator Punishment

This topic contains 20 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Trevish 8 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Apparently Clock happily ignored me, i still demand a reply about this.

Direct Post from the Grocery List:

Note: Before we go into the legit report, I will like to solve some administrative issues first. I apologise for the delay of the report, thank ClockSpeed for muting me on the first warn that I see. Do what DragonEngineer suggested, Skype me the warns first. Dont warn people in topics that they will never see again (whether its dead, closed or it doesnt interest that person), its pointless. Frankly, I shouldnt even be serving the punishment now, because its practically my first warn that I see. Such a keymaster doesn’t know how to effectively warn people, I *facepalm*. Next time, do NOT repeat this mistake again, or you might face severe consequences (Idk what the other keymasters will do, just pray all you want). In my eyes, Spectator = Participant. People suffer more when I am in Spectator Mode :). This is also techinally why I cannot be ‘punished’. Instead of crying over it, I exploit it, not taking it as a punishment, instead taking it as an opportunity. Learn how to play smart. Also, I demand rights to choose when we want to serve our punishments. I asked Clock to postpone my punishment for 1 day (i.e. 2nd to 9th instead of 1st to 8th) but he simply ignored me e.e, losing out important businesses transactions. And guess what? He missed his deadline! Wasting (at least 10 hours 36 minutes and up to 34 hours 36 minutes of my time)! What kind of keymaster is this, not keeping up to his promise? I demand some form of refund/compensation from this mistake and expect a reply about this at the end of the verdict following this report. Thank you for reading, and now lets move onto the report proper.

#120859 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

Someone want to get permablock from forums

#120861 Score: 0

ChillzKillz99
    Participant

Apparently Clock happily ignored me

Well, what can i say? He has other things to do in life other than play mc and configure plugins. I thought you had 420 exams, and someone forced you to do everything, and you had to tell everyone the time, and you wanted to marry pokemon and stuff. You cannot tell moderators what they should do and who they should warn. You can only report, and that’s the limit. ClockSpeed isn’t any ordinary moderator. He is an Ex Global headmoderator and a server owner. He knows his duties and responsibilities. Lets see what the mods have to say about this.

#120866 Score: 0

deasertman
    1 pt

Some people have something called a ‘life’. You’re not different from other players, we don’t have to treat you better than anyone else. If Clock was late, deal with it. It’s just a game. It’s your fault for breaking a rule in the first place. Sheesh.

#120874 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Some people have something called a ‘life’. You’re not different from other players, we don’t have to treat you better than anyone else. If Clock was late, deal with it. It’s just a game. It’s your fault for breaking a rule in the first place. Sheesh.

Totally agree deasert.

It’s really not Clock’s issue if you don’t see the warning, he put them in places where you should have seen them. He shouldn’t have to even warn you, you should read the forums rules and obey them for once. Maybe you should stop worrying about your exams for 2 seconds and realize you’re not the only one who has a life to tend to. Maybe you should stop spamming the forums with the o’clock things and listen to people asking you to stop. MAYBE, you should complain to ClockSpeed on Skype, rather than creating more issues on the forums. And you DEFINITELY deserved to be banned from the forums for a week.

That’s my opinion, cya later.

#120889 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

Many people take education seriously and don’t come to our forums and blame others for their own education and brag about tests to everyone.

There are also people who take education pretty serious as well, and don’t go on the forums when they are at school and complain about tests and exams and how important they are.

Furthermore, there are people who live in a different timezone and are not available when you need them. Our moderators volunteer to manage a server.

Lastly, there are a few people who do not follow certain rules or accept changes as they occur everywhere in life and in EternalCraft.

A very low majority asks a friend to help them write posts after they get blocked and likes to start many fights on web chat. In addition, they enjoy complaining and blaming moderators when they caused the issue.

But, there is only one Melee….

• This reply was modified 8 years, 7 months ago by  Wither.
    #120894 Score: 0

siverbullet
    Participant

Melee is a “special” kind of person

#120948 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

^^^^

#120954 Score: 0

Anonymous

@Trevish, that is not my purpose of this ‘paragraph’, please read in between the lines first…

@Chillz, he broke his promise, the thing is, he has his own limits, sure. I have my own limits, sure. If he exceeded his own limit that affects me, of course I wouldn’t be that happy. The thing is, he broke the promise, how do you refund the time?

@deasert, yes, I know everyone have a ‘life’ (that includes Minecrafting), psychologically, I am different, otherwise ‘sama-sama’ (Malay for ‘same same’), and nope, time is gold, how do you refund it, its ‘partly’ my fault, sure, but there is still a time frame to obey. A very good example: You get banned from a server, you make a ban appeal, you get unbanned, just to get glitch banned, and no mods went to fix it for 1 week. Explain how do you feel? You lose time, and get pissed off. You lose the faith of mods/admins, and problems arises. Its certainly not fun, and majority of the server community has already experienced it. Its the same logic on forums, and its tied to the server, so again ‘sama-sama’. Please explain this part… Thank You!

@Ander, I can partly agree with deasert, but he has overlooked some things. Like the example above, how do you explain this? Sure, he put it in some places where I can see them, but retrospectively, he put them in closed topics, and obviously nobody bothers to go to closed topics… And it just so happen that my ‘Phase 1 Prelims’ Examination is during that time, and of course I wouldn’t be on forums, I would be studying instead… Everyone else (Dragon included) had to tell me where the warns are… The thing is, I wouldn’t have seen the warns at all, because I am not even on the website. Clock did Skype me a warn, and I am notified, do you see me committing the offense? No, right? Learn the logic first.

@Ander, I have been refreshing on the forum rules, it just so happen that the new rules pop up after my offenses, which makes it more ambiguous, care to explain?

@Ander, like I said above, I know everyone has a life (Again, I learn how people live, to reap the most benefits on the server – by not dying to these people), learn to play smart, not play hard.

@Ander, well I was already banned for 1 week, so I have done it. The thing is, I cannot access the forums while in Spectator mode, it just crashes my entire computer (and internet and even worse, the entire electricity supply), Which is also why Spectator = Blocked, for me. I had to use my phone (and my data plan) to get in there, and it just so happened that I got hacked there on the first day (again people had to tell me), by exposing my old password (I changed it because of the 9/11 hacking incident last year in Prison).

@Ander, if you want to ban me again, sure. I will be in UTC+9 (Japan – I think Hokkaido/Okinawa, South Korea – Seoul and Jeju Island), during that 1 week, and I don’t reply on forums during my vacations, at most I pop into webchat and say hi and what not. So, your ban would be pointless, because I have already exploited it.

@Wither, my parents have drilled me to be extremely serious in education, and, noting my popularity, everyone was questioning my ‘extraordinary’ activity, and I simply replied that I have ’64’ exams in this year and that it will drop. All of them nodded. I am just reminding again, and (obviously not in school) some people ‘nodded’ again, giving me the impression that its acceptable.

@Wither, I have forge stronger bonds with mods/admins geographically closer to me (Including Clock, who keeps stalking me), and that I hope to ‘meet’ them some day. I have been banking on the ASEAN Common Time Zone to be in effect, bringing Clock to the exact same time as me (or vice versa), and that things will be much smoother…

@Wither, I can accept certain changes, but not all, especially ridiculous or insane ones… Think about the extreme ends, before you do anything.

@Wither, those posts Dragon wrote is what I wrote in game, he is basically just replying them, and ‘showing off’. Even if I am not blocked, (or website taken down in my perspective), I would still be too busy to write that down, and he, being my right hand man, would write it for me… Again, think before you speak, there are many different triggers…

But yeah, there is only 1 myself, to re-emphasise on @Siver’s point (and appearently Trevish’s), Everyone is ‘Special’ and ‘Unique’. Well sure, identical twins are physically identical, but that isn’t 100% identical. Social and Psychological wise, they are still different. So everyone is still different, and you got to adapt to every single one, or the relations turn sour and problems arises again…

And again, this topic is directed to ONLY
    Clock, and no one else. Let Clock reply on this and we will see where it goes…

#120956 Score: 0

Artoriel
    Participant
    2 pts

I apologize for the late ‘forum unmute’. As for the warnings, I will try to contact you on Skype next time.. But there will be no compensation for this as it is you who broke the rules in the first place. If I was you, I will try my best not to break any rules. That way you won’t get involved in any punishments.

#120958 Score: 0

Anonymous

Wow, this went much better than expected, I wasn’t expecting a compensation anyway, and again the rules are not there at the time of offense. (Yeah I know, I enjoyed the punishment, not suffered)

Anyway, *Look! Clock Apologised!*, and recommended some actions. Now that is what I am expecting from him. I really hope you will do this for everyone in the entire future. Thank you!

I will leave this topic open for everyone to witness this, and to acknowledge what happened, before I will issue my closing orders. Thank you!

#121126 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

As another keykaster, it was perfectly find to leave your mute on the forums for that extra time due to your actions.

Especially ones where you created fights on the web chat…

#121130 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

There’s also a time where you grow up and become mature. This step has unfortunately not come down to you and you don’t understand as well.

You don’t rely parents for everything and they won’t always be there for you.

It’s time to grow up….

#121136 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

Btw since you requested for 1 of 2 days of punishment extension.

Now only 10 hours extension of punishment and you made so much noise. What is wrong with you, melee49??

If I am ClockSpeed I would not have apologise, as what Wither said you are the one who broke the rule and the keymasters can have the rights not to unmute you at all. Plus your words showed hostility towards ClockSpeed which gives a bad impression of yourself.

When all these annoying actions are going to end? Even TrevishX really hates you because you are annoying, everytime only know how to fight in webchat.

Fight or flight? I chose flight, which means to escape from whatever trouble. But you chose to fight, creating trouble for yourself. In fact, the mods can mute you from forum again because you are disrespecting the mods.

#121144 Score: 0

Anonymous

I didnt request for punishment extension, i requested for punishment postponement.

Wither, everyone has different maturing age, i am an extremely late boomer… You should also understand that, if you are early, good for you, congratulations.

Eh, i wouldnt have complained if it was during school, because i wouldnt be able to access the forum anyway, since i am taking my exams. Like you, we have been staying up quite late to connect to the other world, meaning yes, the 10 hours does matter, in fact, i technically missed a day, screwing up my entire schedule again… Again, time is gold, losing time is clearly not an option here.

Clock has made a promise, and as a keymaster (high ranking staff), i expect him to adhere to his promise, but nope. He broke it, of course i will be mad, and he should apologise for his mistake. The words there are not about the late un-block, but more of the ‘visible’ warns.

Again, like i said above, everyone mature at a different age, if you are an early-boomer, congratulations. You should understand this, especially a Biology sudent e.e, doesnt make sense as to why no one understands it… Some people only mature at 20, and that would be fine, if they have some disorders, since my age doesnt start at 2, there are still some areas to be developed, all you need, is time and patience people.

Fight or flight? A very good Adrenline example (thats a hormone btw). I try to ‘flight’ whenever i can, but when that option is unavailable, i have no choice, but to ‘fight’. You have successfully entrapped me into my doom already, just halt please e.e

Thank you…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Reliability of the Forum Spectator Punishment’ is closed to new replies.

Posted by at

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!