Regarding Seven's town.. Little help PLEASE?

Home Forums Survival Town Gossip Regarding Seven's town.. Little help PLEASE?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  AnderZENZ 8 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Hi, so I think some of you know, SevenFootMonst3r basically was like my brother in EC right? Well, Callabro (Seven’s town) is in the fate of $115000 right now, and I will not let it fall, just saying.. So, I am requesting that there could please be some sort of way for me to keep it up myself? I really owe Seven a huge favor, since he did a many favors for me, he gave me the gift of ‘life’ in EC, I don’t want my “Hometown” to fall, I would be sad to see the looters have at my homeland, please help! :(

#94468 Score: 0

Dicedead
    Participant
    3 pts

Try to find an honest resident from there, give him/her money (welp if you have 300k that’d be great 😛 ) and let him/her do /t deposit.. I don’t see any other way. 😐 Or, if there’s a new mayor (I hope so), just give him/her the money.

Wait, another idea 😛 Spam /t spawn Callabro, it’ll give money to the town (I’m not joking, that’s really how we -we were 3- have given enough money to a town so it doesn’t fall. After, an assist came, killed us while we were just visiting the town and added 50k to the town bank 😛 )

~Drumming Dice {DD}

#94487 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

The problem is nobody is active.. And kyox would ruin it, he has griefed before, I want to do SOMETHING, because I don’t want it to fall.

Also, chillz is the only one who could be responsible with Callabro, but there’s 1 issue: He doesn’t have funds.

Another issue: Callabro is in survival 2, and since nobody is around to move it…

Before seven left, him and I discussed moving the actual terrain into my town, however we never reached a verdict on this.

#94533 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Bump..

#94536 Score: 0

TheHighOreo
    Participant
    1 pt

There is nothing to do. If the mayor left the server without giving the rank to another player or no assistants/residents applied to claim over that town then I don’t see a good reason for mods to take part in trying to save the town. The only thing you can do is to follow Dice’s advice and to add money using /t spawn or paying a resident from that town to deposit it. Also towny permissions were enabled in Survival 2 so the second issue is something you don’t need to worry about.

#94606 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Nobody is active oreo, NOBODY I tell you. Also, how could I trust this “resident” to not steal the money for themselves?

#94609 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

I’ll love to help you & that towny. But sadly I can’t because of school I’ve getting real inactive now & days so I wont have any time for a towny & stuff. Just put it like this that towny is done for.
    Tavon1924~

#94723 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

bump!!

#105871 Score: 0

DemacianCrafter
    Participant

I think, the only way to deposit is by giving a town member the amount that you wanna give. “IF” there’s still somebody active.

-Demaciaa!!!

#105879 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Did you have to reply to this old topic? ._.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!