Recruiting Mods – Apply here!

Home Forums Survival General discussion Recruiting Mods – Apply here!

This topic contains 19 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Aidan Nye 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

Use this template to apply for a position as mod.

Name :
    Are you a part of old EC Staff member / if yes , which rank you was ? :

Experience [ More than 50 words. ] :

Prior experience:

Why we should pick you as moderator:

#136573 Score: 0

MadSnip3rrMC
    Participant

Name : MadSnip3rr
    Are you a part of old EC Staff member / if yes , which rank you was ? :No but I used to paly on Ec Before it was shut down for like 2 years so I kind of know the people there and what its like.
    Experience [ More than 50 words. ] : as I said I played ec for more than probably 2 years and know the people there and I have had the experience of an own town, I knew all the admins including Rogue_Art and AnderZENZ , since the server has restarted I joined as soon as possible, and tried to help out with some of the work but faced problems due to some bugs.
    Prior experience: I haven’t been mod on my account but I had taken over on of my friends account on minecraft when he was a mod for over 2 weeks and had been a good mod on his server for him, other than that I haven’t.
    Why we should pick you as moderator: I think I should be picked as mod because of my experience on this server and with the people of this server, I have got to know one of the important people on this server.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 3 months ago by  MadSnip3rrMC.
    #136589 Score: 1

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

“Experience” and “Prior Experience” can kinda involve the same stuff. I’d suggest maybe just take one of the options out.
    Also, rather than “Are you a part of old EC Staff member” I’d suggest asking something along the lines of “Were you a part of the old EC Staff team? If yes, which rank were you?”

#136596 Score: 4

Waveware
    Participant
    13 pts

Name : Andrew. My in-game name is Waveware.
    Are you a part of old EC Staff member / if yes , what was(ere) your rank(s)? : Yes I was. Faction Head-Moderator, Minigames Admin, Prison Expert-Moderator. Ex-Trial Mod in Survival.

– Knows all of the crafting recipes in Minecraft.
    – Understands numerous concepts in Minecraft.
    – Banned a large amount of hackers in m 2 year period in an administrative position.
    – Old EC: Factions Head-Moderator.
    – Old EC: Minigames Admin.
    – Old EC: Prison Expert-Moderator.
    – Proficient at Crackshot, Essential, and configurations.
    – Over a year of administrative experience in Eternalcraft.
    – Have a high number and presence in the EC forums (44 Topics, 857 Replies)

Prior experience:
    Being a Faction Headmoderator and a Minigame Admin, I had a variety of situations to handle. With the variety of experience I have, I would make a valuable addition to your team as I am versatile and have a deep understanding on hackers and a patience to carefully examine “hackers” to have a clear reason to punish them.

I have a great passion in providing players with the best experience in a game. If you pick me as a moderator, I will offer my experience in moderating the server and the forums. I can also provide my experience into improving the Mod Arena (which is a very major aspect in the gameplay in EC).

I hope you take my application into consideration. Thanks :)

#136604 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

Wave, remember the time you forgot how to craft a fence?

#136606 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Wither really? I think that means instant disqualification for mod, sorry Wave. JK 😛

#136607 Score: 0

Elbito
    Participant

Name : Victor, In-Game name: Elbito
    Are you a part of old EC Staff member / if yes , which rank you was ? : Nope. But I’ve been aplying for this position since 2015.

– I know how to develop plugins for: ArenaPvP/Practice, Security, BungeeCord/Maven.
    – I’ve learnt 4 programming languagues (Java, JavaScript, HTML, CSS) and Im still improving them.
    – I know all the craftings of Vanilla Minecraft, and a few of CraftBook (Spigot/Bukkit).
    – Im very polite and with purpose of helping the whole server.
    – I was Developer on another Spanish Network (Developing ArenaPvP/Practice)
    – Professional configurating Essentials and any other plugin.

Prior experience:
    – I am currently Moderator on a Spanish Network with a 75-100 users per day.
    – I own my own Network, but its quite on Maintenance by the moment due to a error on my plugin code.

– I think I should be pick because I have a nice English management, I know how to use every single plugin, I’ve been dealing with server Management/Administration since 2014 and because Im a good player, and I think would be really helpful for the Staff Members. And I would provide the most time that I can spend on the server (probably 2hours or 3) helping players!

#136608 Score: 0

Waveware
    Participant
    13 pts

Wither remember the time when you didnt know any of the recipes?

#136609 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

***IMPORTANT*** ALL MOD APPS FROM NOW ON WILL BE ACCEPT HERE: https://goo.gl/forms/uexM3U0VKaDAUy1C2

Do not post on forums because it will be instantly denied.

#136612 Score: 0

Travis
    Participant
    4 pts

Wither, remember when you didn’t know how to abuse your powers?

#136628 Score: 0

MasterGam3r
    Participant

name:TefZors
    are you a part of old EC staff: no but i did used to play before when toehold EC was around.
    EXPERIENCE:I used to play when the old EC was around but, i had a different gamertag. I have been playing Minecraft for about almost 2 years and I feel like i am ready to become mod. I never been mod so i think this is the right time to become it.
    Prior Experience: I have never been mod on this server but, on a different server i have but that server has been taken down so i may have a little bit of experience.
    Why should we pick you as a mod: i think you should pick me as a mod is that I have been playing minecraft for quite sometime now and i really think i have the ability to become a good mod.

Thanks for reading!!
    by TefZors

#136629 Score: 0

MasterGam3r
    Participant

sorry for bad spellings

#136630 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

MasterGam3r, your mod app will not be accepted unless you apply here: https://goo.gl/forms/uexM3U0VKaDAUy1C2

#137310 Score: 0

DrastGamer
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    #137311 Score: 0

DrastGamer
    Participant

PLS CAN I BECOME MOD AM GOOD AT HELPING HELP AND BUILDING SO PLS MAKE ME MOD THANK YOU

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!