Recommendations

Home Forums Prison Feedback Recommendations

This topic contains 7 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Rudy 10 years ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Waveware
    Participant
    13 pts

Welcome to the hard life, since you did the crime, you do the time.
    Since prison is basically where criminals go, I just thought someone would smuggle some drugs and guns inside, hmm? I was thinking that the server would be a perfect prison server with the following plugins

1. Simple Drugs© by XlegitXcrazymanX and xxCoderforLife
    http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/simple-drugs/

Have you ever thought, Hmm… Is there an easy way to make money while still being in the lore of being in prison? Think no more! Drugs is the answer. Drugs could be sold at the drugs shop *a new spot at spawn* and it is illegal to be caught farming them.

2. Crackshots© by Shampaggon
    http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/crackshot/

Pew pew pew!!! Making the hallways one hell of a prison riot with these bad boys. Shoot people using these weapons to show dominance over your other prisoners. A prison experience is not complete without guns!

And these are some improvements I would recommend:

1. A plot world available for drug farms to be built for Rank Bs or up. The drugs would be sold at a newly made shop at spawn.

2. a police rank. Not a moderator!. Is a semi-mod rank that could catch people having contraband. They have the ability to hit people and send the to jail if they have contraband in their inventory. But if they spam click the prisoners, (s)he will lose money. But they receive all the drugs that they receive 50% of the items that is contrabanded (expect weapons and potions) only drugs which they could sell. Here is the catch, They CANNOT make drug farms if they do, they are fined.

3. Player shops
    They could place chest with chest shops in the cells for people to buy or sell items.

That’s all I have, this is only a recommendation doesn’t have to happen.

Good luck in prison. ~Waveware

#66052 Score: 0

vsub391
    Participant

I talked to xav about the drugs but I don’t think we should have guns since it would take away from the prison feel.

#66056 Score: 0

takoballball
    Participant

More suggestions
    -Factions after jail or something like that since factions is a want from a lot of players.

#66059 Score: 0

ZeeKingEpic
    Participant

Yea ^ like tako said after jail we can have factions lots of players want factions

Epic!!!

#66060 Score: 0

Xavier3479
    Participant

Hello there.

1: Drugs may be introduced later. As of now we are still building the ranks.

2: Crackshot is already installed. We currently dont plan on giving prisoners weapons.

3: A plotworld does exist for ranks F+ . If we do introduce drugs, this would happen.

4: Player shops are available to be created in the plotworld. In the not so near future we might introduce a blackmarket.

#66064 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

I don’t like the idea of drugs too too much because it might be a little PG-13. I mean, in my opinion, why would you go and be like “hey dude, did you make my (censored) farm today? I’d like to get some (censored) to sell”. I mean, I watched the video, and if you do /druglist, bam, it shows a list of drugs. For the weapons part, as Xavier said they’re included. Since most of the items are included except for drugs. At least you’ve tried something new, eh?

#66089 Score: 0

Aidan Nye
    Participant
    12 pts

I think it would be a good idea to be able to sell charcoal for $5 dollars or so thus dividing people more between mining and lumbering.

#66136 Score: 0

Rudy
    Participant

i agree with aidan making charcoal sellable for a price that forces players to also use the wood mine to get money not just use it once each 15 mins to get a charcoal stack and use to smelt some irons they got from their trip… and will also make the amount of players more equal in each mine.
    And also adding apples / saplings sellable as rare drops would be amazing aswell.

• This reply was modified 10 years ago by  Rudy.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!