Really..

Home Forums Survival General discussion Really..

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Rogue_Art 10 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

WTFBROOO
    Participant

Im so ticked off right now I got muted just for showing my anger because of the idiot Ramer and guillebon. they wrote a book about me and im just so mad about it. I cant believe xavier muted me i wasnt even doing anything wrong....

#62804 Score: 0

randomguy020
    Participant

Well, the thing is…
    You could have just reported this book without raging in chat :/
    The raging in chat and the arguing led to the mute.
    Next time you find something like this, report it immediately…

#62806 Score: 0

Xavier3479
    Participant

I muted you because we had warned you guys to stop arguing, yet you refused to stop. If your angry at someone take it to /msg . It was also only for 5 minutes. I know your angry at the dude writing the book, but next time please just try not to do that.

#62810 Score: 0

ReconStrikeDelta
    Participant

This hasn’t been the first time both of you argued. Let me suggest something for you. If you don’t want crap like this to happen to you, then I suggest you just don’t reply back to his bs. If he is doing something stupid let him and the moderators will deal with it. Fighting back will just get you screwed over as well.

Let me just say this isn’t the first time we’ve warned both of you to stop arguing. Take it into account most mods are tired of you guys arguing and if you are going to continue than this is the outcome. Again if Ramer is acting like a moron and writing these things to you, tell a moderator. No use being pissed since it doesn’t help matters one little bit

#62811 Score: 0

Bender
    Participant
    12 pts

20 degrees burn :P!

#62816 Score: 0

GrassFae
    Participant

you know, they did wrong yes but you also don’t rage because when you rage you gotta remember there’s other people around you. if I were you, I would’ve told xav cuz he was online then he could help you deal with the situation instead of raging. reading xavier’s post it seemed that you didn’t stop raging after several warnings which of course would deserve a mute so you should understand why xav gave you that mute

#62827 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

Rules are Rules WTFBROOO. Just because some guy set a house on fire doesn’t mean that you can set a house on fire. He will be punished for what he put on that book. You were already punished so yeah. Next time, don’t rage, don’t panic, just report it, wait until they do something.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!