Really, Warden Rankers are not anymore special!!??

Home Forums Prison Community Events Really, Warden Rankers are not anymore special!!??

This topic contains 13 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  AnderZENZ 8 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Crazymicho107
    Participant
    1 pt

I just went to /warp mods i haven’t found my head cause iam a warden then i opened the forum and it said that warden rankers heads removed from the wall?!!?

#129911 Score: 0

xZero_Strike
    Participant
    1 pt

Yeah, so? Warden rank isn’t all that special. You can easily get it. If you really want your face on that wall, better get started with something really impressive, that ain’t bad, fyi.

#129912 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

It’s ridiculous that normal members were at /warp mods at all..

#129927 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

Exactly. No need to ask for recognition, the warden rank tag is good enough to show off

#129929 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Besides, there’s old EC members who have played for a long time who would probably deserve it, but then we have these “noobs” everywhere who rankup to P7 Free in 2 weeks, and they would be the same as the old member..

#129932 Score: 0

Artoriel
    Participant
    2 pts

Yep, they will be moved to another wall in another room, not the wall of fame. We have decided that Wall of Fame is only for those who dedicated enough to the server.

#129933 Score: 0

Luffy_D_MonkeySTC
    Participant

I agree with Ander

#129941 Score: 0

Waveware
    Participant
    13 pts

Ander I agree with you, but please refrain from calling new players “noobs”

#129942 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

Warden players name must only be written on sign.Their heads are not deserved to be placed.New players may confuse them with Mods.The rank/tag warden should not have been given at first,maybe another name because according to the internet ,warden means:

:-a person responsible for the supervision of a particular place or activity or for enforcing the regulations associated with it.

:-a prison officer.

So if a new player join EC,that player may confuse a player with warden rank as MOD since it’s a PR server.And the “warden” could lure that player

• This reply was modified 8 years, 6 months ago by  Trevish.
    #129946 Score: 0

alex31298
    Participant
    1 pt

The heads system is in place for exactly that reason, to display important people on that server.

I think wardens are important as it is a good achievement and should be decorated.

#129973 Score: 0

cookie_monst3r
    Participant
    2 pts

Woh Alex is back 😮 lmao they don’t diserve they’re heads anywhere, enjoy your pv 1 and stop worrying about something as dilly as this

#129974 Score: 0

RiverRunner600
    Participant

If its really that important just create somethimg called /warp warden (or wardens) where every warden has his/her head there so they dont get mixed up with mods

#129978 Score: 0

Luffy_D_MonkeySTC
    Participant

Exactly

#129979 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Yeah.. Is a prefix and a tag not enough..? Not to mention the perks it gets. It’s practically getting a donor rank for free.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!