Really .-.

Home Forums Factions General Discussion Really .-.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  igra2002 8 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

vishu101
    Participant
    10 pts

srsly? Napkin0fTruth a mod? http://eternalcraft.com/forums/users/machinebuttplug/ he has 21 replies and like 3 topics.. inactive on forums, and ign PLus in fact on his Mod app all the votes were Vote down? so do member votes dont count anymore? so can a person become a mod? without members vote, i guess we dont need member voting anymore mind as well remove it ehy? ( his mod app link http://eternalcraft.com/forums/topic/machines-mod-app/page/2/ )

#131710 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

I agree with this message.

However, he appears to be doing rather well as a moderator. He hasn’t been disrespectful, and has been relatively active from what I have seen.

Also, to avoid an argument, you should have messaged Max/Wither/Wave on Skype

#131715 Score: 0

vishu101
    Participant
    10 pts

^ i am blocked, by wither on skype, Max never responds and Wave wont tell him his skype. Rip

#131727 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

You should understand lol
    It’s factions,anything can happen there

#131729 Score: 0

xRemis22
    Participant

He actually got accepted because of his bumps xD!!

#131797 Score: 0

vishu101
    Participant
    10 pts

ikr how did he get accepted

#132502 Score: 0

igra2002
    Participant
    1 pt

Hey its igra
    Guys dont be surprised, on this server, everyone can became mod, doesn’t matter how bad experiences they have. and i’ve seen these before when i played on EC

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!