prooof for deaser that i was not using sprint hacks

Home Forums Global General Discussion prooof for deaser that i was not using sprint hacks

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  2Federal 8 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

vinayak007
    Participant

View post on imgur.com

• This topic was modified 8 years, 7 months ago by  vinayak007.
    • This topic was modified 8 years, 7 months ago by  vinayak007.
    #122847 Score: 0

xZero_Strike
    Participant
    1 pt

You could have just simply removed your hacks just to take a screenshot so it would look like you weren’t hacking. For that reason, your “proof” is invalid, unfortunately. If you have been banned for the above mentioned reason, sprint hacks, you may want to make a ban appeal. An appeal where you’re honest, that is. Lying will not help you anything.

#122848 Score: 0

vinayak007
    Participant

this was posted 26 seconds after they asked me to i have stopwatch it simply would not take 26seconds to st this it was a preetaken screenshot

#122849 Score: 0

xZero_Strike
    Participant
    1 pt

Actually it’s fairly easy. Just switch versions in your launcher to an official one or use a non-hacked client, and you’re done. So it would simply take 26 seconds, might even be less.

Also if it was a “pre-taken” screenshot, that means it was taken before.
    BEFORE… Either you don’t know what you’re saying, which could be possible, or you just gave yourself away that you’re lying. Either way, I only said that because everybody will think that way. And if somebody asked you to show it, it might be usefull to name said person in the post above. (And also where this person asked it, ingame or on skype, and then it would be good if that person you named confirmed it.)

Thank you.

Also the player you screenshotted could be lagging. According to the story around your ban, you weren’t. Show the Pings (Tab)

• This reply was modified 8 years, 7 months ago by  xZero_Strike.
    • This reply was modified 8 years, 7 months ago by  xZero_Strike.
    #122853 Score: 0

vinayak007
    Participant

ok then imade a ban appeal sigh

#122895 Score: 0

deasertman
    1 pt

1. This screenshot doesn’t prove anything, you could have disabled your hacks.

2. If you’re showing me the guy with particles in his legs, obviously his legs are moving.

#122927 Score: 0

vinayak007
    Participant

he was not movin for like 3 mins

#122935 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Your just taking a pic of a guy is who Lagging. :-:

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!