Proofs #Jellytimemt

Home Forums Survival Videos Proofs #Jellytimemt

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  jellytimemt 9 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

jellytimemt
    Participant

Hello friends, I have made a video showing how he fought and revealing no evidence showing that use hacks.. Enjoy 😀

#72495 Score: 0

jellytimemt
    Participant
    #72496 Score: 0

ZznabelaA
    Participant

This wasn’t exactly you showing us how you fight. I mean you could have used hax anyway before or after you finished recording, you don’t prove anyhing with this video.

#72497 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

I agree with ZznabelaA, you could’ve just used another launcher or moved the hacks out of your Minecraft folder – I’m not saying you’re using hacks, there is a possibility you could’ve just moved them, IF you’ve used them.

#72499 Score: 0

ZeBlitzKiller
    Participant
    13 pts

I agree with ZznabelaA and megaSeth..You could’ve open a new launcher really quickly and remove the hacks from the .minecraft folder..That video only shows how well and good you are at pvp..Anyone can do this type of thing + (This is a really simple question) Why are you recording at that moment?

Be Honest..

Don’t say this ‘I always record when I’m pvpying’ (Maybe a lie or maybe not)

You started recording the moment you saw people calling you a hacker (Maybe a lie or maybe not)

#72500 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

Even if you have hacks, you might have a special option in controls or somewhere in chat that’s like “kill aura on” or “speed hacks off”. So we can’t just see your screen and be like “no hax”, even if you were playing with a modded launcher.

Also, I think you’ve been banned for x-ray before? Which means that you probably know how to use hacks, and probably is using hacks.

Also notice how there’s an executable file near the bottom left of his screen, hacked launcher?

Note how this is worded: “revealing no evidence showing that use hacks..”

• This reply was modified 9 years, 9 months ago by  Rogue_Art.
    #72526 Score: 0

jellytimemt
    Participant

ñeeee i no need hacks for kill :v

#72528 Score: 0

ZznabelaA
    Participant

As we all already told you with this video you prove nothing.

#72650 Score: 0

jellytimemt
    Participant

jaj..

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!