Prohibited mods? Where?

Home Forums Global Feedbacks / Suggestions Prohibited mods? Where?

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Dicedead 8 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Guayaquil
    Participant

Hi Eternal friends!

I play on Eternal Craft since 2014, and I didn’t know the forun since 2 months ago… And all this time I didn’t know that I couldn’t use Damage Indicators, (please don’t ban me again I didn’t know it was against the rulees now I know it and I don’t use more), well, the subject is; What happens with the member that don’t even know the forum… How can they know that can’t use some mods? I mean, if someone would told to a mod that I had the Damage Indicators, I should be banned right? But I wasn’t playing against the rules (or that is what I thought)… So, Can you put the prohibited mods list somewhere in-game?

Yonde kurete Arigatô

#115101 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Hmm, good point. Each server should add announcements telling people to go to the banned mods area, or maybe add it to /rules.

#115103 Score: 0

TheHighOreo
    Participant
    1 pt

My suggestion is that people follow the announcement that says “CHECK OUR WEBSITE ON THIS LINK GO NOW SO YOU CAN KNOW EVERYTHING AND KEEP UP TO DATE” Honestly if English-speakers missed that and still said it was unfair that they were banned because they “didn’t know” that was seriously their fault. But you are somewhat right since you’d still have to scroll through the forum announcements to find the list of banned mods.

#115104 Score: 0

Guayaquil
    Participant

Yeah, but what happen with the spanish-speakers who doesn’t speak english? Like Herin? He doesn’t speak english very well, and he didn’t know he shouldn’t use minimap… It’s unfair that only people who speak english can know the rules, Don’t you think so?
    I would be glad to translate the rules to my hispanamerican friends :3

#115105 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Hmm, to make it fair or everyone, we should add announcements in Spanish as well. We could ask Einow for the translation, or someone else who is fluent in both languages.

#115106 Score: 0

Guayaquil
    Participant

I am :3
    As I already said, I would be glad to help you with the transalte…

#115190 Score: 0

Einow 
    Participant
    1 pt

I am able to do the translation in any moment only say me on Skype :3

Also i think is a good idea put that announcement because are many players who speak Spanish and can’t understand all in the forums so is good idea

• This reply was modified 8 years, 9 months ago by  Einow .
    #117032 Score: 0

Guayaquil
    Participant

Burump!

So… What are we going to do?
    Also I’d like to ask you… Is “Inventory tweaks” a banned mod??
    It is a mod that only order your inventory…

#119656 Score: 0

Guayaquil
    Participant

Burumpumpumpum!

Is it banned or not? -w-;

By the way: I had an idea, Every time a new player comes to EC, you should give him a book called “Prohibited mods” (“Mods prohibidos” en español), so they can read it yes or yes, there wouldn’t be any excuse…
    I think this is better than /rules, because sometimes the announcements are hard to see between so many messages…

What do you think??

#120553 Score: 0

Guayaquil
    Participant

Bdumpo!

Helo?

#120564 Score: 0

Dicedead
    Participant
    3 pts

Yes, the mod is allowed :) Doesn’t give a big advantage. Even Optifine helps you more! (not lagging at all is cool, + the zoom key).
    For the book, it’s up to each server, but I’ll do a sign or two about prohibited and allowed mods. People don’t read books nowadays. 😉

~Drumming Dice {DD}

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!