Progress?

Home Forums Survival General discussion Progress?

This topic contains 13 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  2Federal 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

CriptiKGamer10
    Participant
    9 pts

Hey,
    Since the beginning of EC (new) I was starting to wonder if this server would last or anyone would ever play. days later I see an increasing number of ‘OG’ players coming back and the community coming back together.

But what do we do now?
    we need to add/improve the server and have it attract attention/players for us to keep this thing alive cause it might just end up like the other server running out of ideas therefore no more donators.

I’m might be completely wrong but I want some new things added so I want admins/mods to watch this post and look for suggestions?

-Criptik

#136735 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

I got some Suggestions lmao.

Get a Website.

A website will lead to Donors… Well if any at all. But would be nice to have it’s own Website. Because the others who have ” Re-made ” EC had their own Website but it seems this one doesn’t, maybe it’s me. Or just be cheap about things and keep using Borncrop’s website for the mean time and get no Donations or any kind of real Forums power and etc…

Get /baltop Fixded. I never heard of a none working /baltop just get a new Plugin for it, because if it can crash then it is only the Plugin or something that isn’t done right.

Get the Lag or ECO worked out. Because at first there was no Lag. Now it’s a ton of lag, it’s not me or anything like that, it’s those huge Farms that have to be made in the Server. Due to the ECO being hard now people will be forced to make huge farms to even get by and get rich. Yeah, yeah I know….. You guys didn’t want a OP /Easy ECO this time, because people shouldn’t have to make farms over 80+ blocks high.

I think the server would be able to stay open unless people start and leave due to it’s problems or just don’t want to play anymore then it would be wasting money and time. But I could go on and on about it.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by  2Federal.
    #136737 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

“But what do we do now?
    we need to add/improve the server and have it attract attention/players for us to keep this thing alive cause it might just end up like the other server running out of ideas therefore no more donators.”

We’re going to release it in a burst rather than gradually

“A website will lead to Donors…”

We’re in the process of making one right now

“Get the Lag or ECO worked out”

It’s not server lag, it’s FPS lag. We can’t fix FPS lag if your computer is bad, but what we can do is release guidelines on how big farms can be. We will start enforcing on them on the official release.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by  Rogue_Art.
    • This reply was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by  Rogue_Art.
    #136745 Score: 0

CriptiKGamer10
    Participant
    9 pts

Hmm i know what you mean but I want you or the mod team to work on something unique which will get attention to our server.

I know this is a lot I’m asking for but something needs to be done. Nothing major and yeah I also agree with you we should take our time and not release them all at once.

#136749 Score: 0

SuperCoolNinja
    Participant
    1 pt

How about a type of factions.

I know we already have towny but I would want to try factions as well.

#136751 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Faction is cool and all. But I think it wouldn’t be hmm…. As active as it was before, so people will play it for sure, but not everyone will. Same thing can go for other old Servers.

#136753 Score: 0

GuilleGamer13
    Participant
    4 pts

Guys, you need to know that, without enough donations we can’t do anything. If each of us donates 5-10 dollars, we would be able to start a faction server and upgrade survival’s performance-
    Thanks for reading

#136754 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

If every player that has registered an account on EternalCraft donated 5-10 USD, you’d be able to do a lot more than starting 1 more server and upgrading the current server.
    I still think a modpack server would do well, but at the same time, I know how buggy they can be. 10/10 would modpack server again tbqhwyec

#136757 Score: 0

GuilleGamer13
    Participant
    4 pts

Yeah, with “Each of us” I meant, active players.
    Still, thanks.

#136765 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

I do agree with the Modpacks, it may seem buggy but could lead a lot of Players and some more Income within a few months of it being open.

#136773 Score: 1

CriptiKGamer10
    Participant
    9 pts

The reason why we’re not getting any donations is cause there is no reason to get it other than fly and a cool ass name.

If you’re going to want donations you’re going to want to make it a lifetime donor like other servers where it is worth it other than 1 month which really brought down the last EC.

Also add better perks with the small -higher rank donators such as new kits and different types of advantages.

Hope this helped.

#136775 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

I was looking for some plugins for potential donor perks last night, I wont say what but I’ll just say I have some ideas 😛

#136776 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Seth, I suggested that to Rogue, but it never really got off the ground.

#136786 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Lmao.

What kind of perks? Or any at all!? The last EC had /kick and I think /mute yet people abused it’s powers and those perks alone was dumb to have. The only thing I could buy from the Store is /fly just because I want bigger farms made in my Plots. Other then that I don’t know what perks would be given, Keys and other stuff are ignored and done half-ass, smh the warp itself looks dead.

I had a huge list of Tags with Color Codes when I was in the Staffing Lineup. But I guess they don’t want new things or something lol.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!