Problem here

Home Forums Prison Punishment Appeal Problem here

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 8 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

igra2002
    Participant
    1 pt

My friend Matthew41404 is tryng to make an account here but he cants becuase he puts his gmail accouunt and when he goes to see his gmail theres no mail so can you make the website sent emails also to gmail users, because he got banned because using “kill aura” and he wasnt using it cuz he dint have a hack

#70493 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

You see; I used gmail to make my account, works fine. Either its not a real gmail, or he’s typing it incorrectly.

#70495 Score: 0

Yaseen20
    Participant

So did he made an ban appel?
    If it did not came you have to wait or he typed incorrectly.

→Yaseen20.

#70498 Score: 0

Xavier3479
    Participant

I banned mat for using kill aura due to his head suddenly spazzing out and directly hitting people even in non-pvp zones whenever he went near someone. If he wants to be unbanned, then he’ll have to make a ban appeal himself sorry.

-Xav

• This reply was modified 9 years, 10 months ago by  Xavier3479.
    #70501 Score: 0

igra2002
    Participant
    1 pt

He told me on skype that he dint hit no one and i ask him if he haved hacks he said no ia sked him again seriously and he sounded convice he said no, as i say i try to make a new account and i put igra.ps3@gmail.com then when i go to my mail nothing, but anyways thx

• This reply was modified 9 years, 10 months ago by  igra2002.
    #70516 Score: 0

xXK1NGxR3APERXx
    Participant

igra we need him to say this we know already that he was using kill aura if you can hit someone in a non-pvp arena. Either way he has to make a ban appeal.

Tell Him To Make The Ban Appeal,

xXK1NGxR3APERXx

#70526 Score: 0

ZznabelaA
    Participant

igra2002 your friend needs to explain himself in a ban appeal in order to maybe get unbanned you can’t do this for him.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 10 months ago by  ZznabelaA.
    #70550 Score: 0

igra2002
    Participant
    1 pt

i wasnt i Just said that the problem is that he and me put our gmails and it dint send us the email comfirmation it just send to me for hotmail but he doesnt have hotmail!, and you said to wait we waited until today and still doesnt send us the message

• This reply was modified 9 years, 10 months ago by  igra2002.
    #117831 Score: 0

Anonymous

Bump

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!