Prison suggestion (cells)

Home Forums Prison Feedback Prison suggestion (cells)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Artoriel 8 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

xRemis22
    Participant

Hey, well I’ve been playing these weeks and alot of news asks in the main chat help, but these last days the problems were:
    THE CELLS! You should remove them or unable them for a while, because when I help them, they say that they rented it and they have their name on the sign but they can’t open chest/furnaces inside their cells. I have no proof, but it has happent alot these days. I think Its bugged. Besides, lower rank have no reason for fighting! they have not good armor and if they dont fight they can’t lose anything.

xRemis22–

#130822 Score: 0

Participant
    2 pts

Besides, lower rank have no reason for fighting! they have not good armor and if they dont fight they can’t lose anything.

I do not understand what r u saying 😛

#130881 Score: 0

xRemis22
    Participant

I mean they are dumb if they enter pvp zone cuz they wont have good armor and they will lose all

#130890 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

It’s their own fault if they die in PvP zone; A lot of lower ranking people on the server tend to try and fight higher ranks for some reason.

#131439 Score: 0

xRemis22
    Participant

My point is to disable cells because these are useless

#131440 Score: 0

Artoriel
    Participant
    2 pts

This happened to BM as well, which is why we removed it. Cells will also get replaced in Prison 3.0. So just wait until the project is done :)

#131445 Score: 0

x
    Participant
    1 pt

W8… Prison 3.0…? Wot, will it reset everything?

#131448 Score: 0

Artoriel
    Participant
    2 pts

W8… Prison 3.0…? Wot, will it reset everything?

No.. It will not reset player datas.
    For more info, you can read this topic. :)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!