Prison Server Mod Application

Home Forums Prison Mod Applications Prison Server Mod Application

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Artoriel 8 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

kohmingbin
    Participant

In-game name: kohmingbin

How Old are you:16

In what country do you live in, and what is your timezone? i live in Singapore. My time zone is (GMT+8)

How long have your played Minecraft?
    I have been playing minecraft for almost 5 years. have remembered almost all the crafting recipes left 3 or 4.

Do you have any previous experience in Moderating?
    Yes I have experience moderating a prison server for a year and the server closed down.

Do you ever get punished in EternalCraft before?
    I have never been punished in EternalCraft

The Server you are applying for:I am applying for prison Server in EternalCraft

How Often are you Online in Prison: i just started playing Prison on this Server i will be online 2 to 3 hours a day

Why do you want to become a Moderator?
    i want to become a moderator not just for fun but i want to help out the community because i want to help out the server to punish those people who breaks the rules. if any new players were to need help i would be more than happy to help them out a bit with the basics. teaching them how to rank up from A to B and the rest is up to them unless they still needs help. i will also help players who do not understand how to use the commands properly if i do not understand a command i would study on how to use that command until i am good in it. I just started and i don’t see any Mods online. so i would like to be in the Mod Team to help out the community. i will online the prison server at least 2 hours 4 to 5 times a week. lastly i speak English fluently and have some knowledge on speaking both Japanese and Chinese language

Some of you may not know me on prison servers but know me on survival please vote me based on your experience with me. Thank You :)

• This topic was modified 8 years, 8 months ago by  kohmingbin.
    #120607 Score: 0

Artoriel
    Participant
    2 pts

Denied.
    Sorry, but you have not meet these following requirements:

3. Has been an active Prison player for at least 2 months.

You can try again in 3 months. Good luck :)

Note: You can find all requirements here.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Prison Server Mod Application’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!