Prison Prestige Idea (Need Feedback)

Home Forums Prison Feedback Prison Prestige Idea (Need Feedback)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  BananaKing105 8 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

BananaKing105
    Participant
    5 pts

So I had this idea that players can prestige as many times as they like, the cost to rankup just doubles every time.

The chat format would look something like this: [P1] Rank L BananaKing105: hi

“[P1]” meaning prestige 1.

Some of you are probably wondering what will happen to free+? Well every prestige you will get a new perk. Maybe a pickaxe, some money, a new command, stuff like that. [P1]’s perk will be fly since free+ already has fly.

Another thing is hardcore is in the making, I was thinking if you get to prestige 5 then you could have the option to enter that, OR keep prestigeing however many more times you want.

I suggest this because many people in free+ now say they are “bored” and “have nothing to do”. Well this is my solution, reply with your feedback and let me know what you think.

• This topic was modified 8 years, 11 months ago by  BananaKing105.
    #110464 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

I’m not in Prestige (Nowhere near it either), but I don’t think there’s a reason to have a perk when somebody prestige’s past a certain point; Just let them keep going through the prestige ranks if they want to.

#110466 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

I agree with your Ideas on prestige’s.
    But rankup 5 times to get to HardCore? Ehh, Don’t know about that maybe 3 times? It’s just up to the cost on how much the rankup’s would be.

Now about keep prestiging rankup’s. I’m down with that tbh keeps me super! Busy and letting me know that I’m a boss at Prison itself.

#110474 Score: 0

xZero_Strike
    Participant
    1 pt

Maybe give a possibility to skip Prestiges and go to hardcore immediately (at the cost of not having the P1-X perks).

Think about all the players here.

#110529 Score: 0

BananaKing105
    Participant
    5 pts

Good idea zero. Ok, thats the plan if all goes well.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!