[Prison] Moderator Requirements and Frequently Asked Questions.

Home Forums Prison Mod Applications [Prison] Moderator Requirements and Frequently Asked Questions.

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Artoriel 8 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Artoriel
    Participant
    2 pts

Requirements to become a Moderator:
    1. Has to know and obey all the global and Prison rules.
    2. Skype is required to become a Moderator.
    3. Has been an active Prison player for at least 2 months.
    4. Has to be an active forumer.
    5. Has to be helpful both in game and forums.
    6. Has to be at least 14 years old. Exceptions can be made if you can show that you are mature enough for the job and if you meet all the other requirements.
    7. Has to know the whole Prison gameplay, including all member and donor commands.
    8. Has to know all basic things about Minecraft.
    9. Has to be able to speak English well.

Rules:
    1. Do not ask anyone to check your Moderator Application asking for votes.
    2. Do not bribe anyone to Vote Up on your Moderator Application.
    3. Do not ask any Staff Members about your application status, either on Skype, forums or in game.
    Example: “Can you give the final verdict already? How much longer should I wait? Hey, how is my mod application going?”\
    4. Do not lie in your application. We will check all your backgrounds, so we can find out if you lie. if you do so, we will instantly reject your application, and you cannot reapply on Prison for 2 years.
    5. Try to be as “Professional” as possible when writing your Moderator Application. That is one of our ways to check how mature you are. Applying for Moderator is like applying for a job, so we expect you to put some efforts into it.

If you disobey ANY of the rules above, we will instantly Reject your Moderator Application, and you should wait 3 months before making a new one.

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q: Where can I apply?
    A: You can apply by making a new topic HERE by following THIS example.

Q: How long should I wait before my application got accepted or rejected?
    A: There is no fix time, but it is usually 2-3 weeks if we already know you well. If your Moderator Application is still open after months, then most likely we are still observing you.

Q: How many times can I “bump” my Moderator Application?
    A: You can “bump” your Application only if there is no reply at all after 24 hours since the last reply.

Q: My Application got rejected. Can I reapply?
    A: Yes, you can reapply 3 months after it got rejected. If you reapply before 3 months, it will be instantly rejected.

Please notice that all the requirements, rules and FAQs can be added/changed at anytime. If you have any questions, send me a private message in game or Skype.

• This topic was modified 8 years, 11 months ago by  Artoriel.
    • This topic was modified 8 years, 11 months ago by  Artoriel.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘[Prison] Moderator Requirements and Frequently Asked Questions.’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!