Prison Moderator Application

Home Forums Prison Mod Applications Prison Moderator Application

This topic contains 11 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Artoriel 8 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

BAD75
    Participant

In-Game Name : BAD75 (I Have Alts But I Only Use Them For Winning Lotteries)

Age : 11, Being Honest, Almost Everybody In Prison Knows That Already

How long have your played Minecraft? : I have played Minecraft for about 3 years since it came out, I think and I know each and every crafting recipe, try asking me and I’ll answer in less than 10 seconds (not showing off) (just being honest)

Do you have any previous experience in Moderating? : Actually, I haven’t even became a moderator since I first joined Eternal Craft / Eternal Cracked but I know some moderating skills, such as banning, kicking, etc (mostly the basics) (as thought by BeastADragon, a mod from Factions)

Have I ever gotten punished in EternalCraft before? : Yes, only in Prison, about 3 months ago, (reported by Ender243) saying that I used the Damage Indicators mod, but I am already unbanned, actually I was still a noob-ish player at that time and didn’t know the rules to Eternal Craft, Prison and was still new, nobody told me that I couldn’t swear or do some illegal stuff (besides using hacked clients), and I also didn’t know that I couldn’t use mods, so I used a mod called Damage Indicators which only showed the health of other player’s, mod’s health, but I didn’t want to break any rules , I just wanted to know people’s health, so basically I didn’t do anything illegal but the server didn’t allow it so I accepted my ban, that’s it but I soon got reported before I deleted it, and now it’s already deleted since around 2 minutes after I was reported

The Server you are applying for : Prison, I am always online at Prison 24/7 mostly, but if the players are very few, I sometimes log in to Factions or Minigames

How Often are you Online in Prison : All Day, All Night, but sometimes during holidays, or Sundays, I can be unnactive

Why do you want to become a Moderator? : I have always waned to be a Moderator since I first joined Eternal Craft, but I felt that I was still in the low ranks or not smart enough to be one, but now, since I am in rank G, I feel more confident in myself so if I be a mod, I wanna do only what I need to do, like ban people, build (maybe), unban people also, and do mostly the stuff that mods have to do, I have been told by BeastADragon, that there are more commands when I get promoted, and I will promise all the mods, headmods, guards, admins, etc that I will do what I have to do :)

HAPPY VOTING :)
    BE HONEST :)

#110001 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Vote Down.

-You’ve been rude to me many, many times before.
    Like when I had your loot you started to get very mad at me for no reason. Then kept spamming me.

-” All Day, All Night, but sometimes during holidays, or Sundays, I can be unnactive ” Lies, becuase I know no one would stay up for 24hours.

-” Prison and was still new, nobody told me that I couldn’t swear or do some illegal stuff ”
    This shows that you don’t even know the rules of the Server itself.

-Inactive on the forums

#110050 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

You’re a rude and sometimes inappropriate player most of the time. I also never see you helping. Your only activities in the forums are ban appeals. However, my vote remains unknown for the time being.

#110061 Score: 0

InfectedEnder
    Blocked
    1 pt

Jeez
    – disrespectful
    – spams constantly
    – doesnt follow instructions
    – no experience
    – not even 1 month yet and you are making a new mod app
    – doesnt report
    – doesnt help
    – inactive in forums

Vote down

#110066 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Also, you lied about the damage indicators. That was less than a month ago..

#110085 Score: 0

BAD75
    Participant

I’ve been in Prison for 1 month 3 months FYI!

#110087 Score: 0

BAD75
    Participant

oops, I kinda got to far with the dates, it’s about 3 months a few weeks ago when I was banned, sorry for the dates

#110088 Score: 0

InfectedEnder
    Blocked
    1 pt

Doesnt matter, you are incapable and all other reasons are stated

#110089 Score: 0

Anonymous

Vote Rating = 0%

Too Many Reports against you, (Thank me and my grocery list :)…)

http://eternalcraft.com/forums/topic/another-grocery-list/

#110090 Score: 0

BAD75
    Participant

so only 2 people voted, let’s see about the others

#110092 Score: 0

Anonymous

Actually 4 people voted

#110099 Score: 0

Artoriel
    Participant
    2 pts

Denied.

You can retry in 3 months. But work on your behavior before reapplying :)

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Prison Moderator Application’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!