Prison Mod Apply! -Tavon1924

Home Forums Prison Mod Applications Prison Mod Apply! -Tavon1924

This topic contains 77 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by  BananaKing105 8 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 76 through 78 (of 78 total)
  • Author

DuhMajesticMist
    Participant

Changing vote**
    VOTE DOWN
    Vote down

Negatives:
    – Arrogant
    – Stubborn
    – Acts like a mod in the forums
    – Horrible grammar
    – Leonard has free access to your Skype and your account. If I were to tell you something extremely important in Skype, leonard would know it, and he could possibly put us in jeopardy.
    – Contrary to others, you seem to be very hotheaded. You can easily jump from being fine to ultra-rage mode.
    – Refuses to report in Skype. If there is someone needing to be banned or penalized, you can’t just make a forums post to ask a couple guards/admins for help.
    – All the reasons can be achieved by members. Majority does not mean that you are the best
    – Helpful in the wrong way; you assume that you are a mod, and try to do mod things as a member. This makes me kinda angry especially when a mod is already helping the player.
    – I think you’re doing this for the “rank”, and not for the role. You’ve applied in almost every branch to try to get mod.
    Positives:
    (idk on this vote) Extremely active (Yet it’s really bad for your health.)
    – Experienced
    – Only 1 warn in SV, and you have about 5 on prison
    Side note:
    So I think as of now I’m not one.
    You’ve been really suspicious during the entire thing. Mods called you out for bow hacks, and you responded with AimBot. When I asked for proof, you gave me none. And now you’re saying that you “think” that you’re not a hacker. So you have hacks, but you just don’t think you have them?

#106505 Score: 0

Breezayy
    Participant

Vote down
    – Rude
    – Arrogant
    – Stubborn
    – Leo has access to your accounts
    – Helpful in the wrong way; you assume that you are a mod, and try to do mod things as a member. This makes me kinda angry especially when a mod is already helping the player
    – Can be disrespectful
    – Has been accused of hacking
    – “So I think as of now I’m not one.”
    Many people are saying you hack and you saying you THINK you are not a hacker. You either are one or you arent. A mod should NEVER hack. That would look awful for our community if we let someone who hacks on the team.
    Only Positive

– Active on forums

#106506 Score: 0

BananaKing105
    Participant
    5 pts

Denied. try again in 3 months

Viewing 3 posts - 76 through 78 (of 78 total)

The topic ‘Prison Mod Apply! -Tavon1924’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!