Prison Mod Apply! -Tavon-

Home Forums Prison Mod Applications Prison Mod Apply! -Tavon-

This topic contains 28 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  Artoriel 8 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

In game name: TavonPlaysMc , alt: Tavon1924

How old are you: I’am 13 years old going to be 14 this Nov 10!

In what Country do you live in, and what is your timezone?: I live at U.S.A / Memphis, TN and my time is (CDT) 6:10
    How long have you played Minecraft?: I’ve played Minecraft for like 2 years now. And played Eternalcraft for a Year now.

Do you’ve any previous Experience in Moderating?: Yes and no. I was a HeadMod on AnderZENZ’s server. We mainly just played around with commands and building stuff, and testing out Plugins. But I never been a Mod on any other servers. I’m also a good Reporter, for the Server. When I see something like spamming, hacking or etc. I will report it as fast as I can! On the forums.

Do you ever get punished in EternalCraft before? If yes, when and why?: Yeah a few times before. I don’t know all of them. I’ve been banned on Prison for like 24hours for something that I forgot.. I’ve been muted a few times before. But this stuff was a long time ago… Like 7-11 months old. Ummm… I think that’s it for prison.

What server are you applying for?: Prison

How Often are you online in Prison: 1-3hours that’s only because of School and I hope everyone understands this because School did just started for me not to long ago. On the Weekends 3-8hours.

Why do you want to become a Moderator?: Well because I love EternalCraft and everyone on it. And it would.. No, will make me even more happier. To help even more people with their probs in game or n the forums. I’ve helped the Server / EC it self many, many time. By donating, helping other players on the Forums when needed to, Build stuff for Ec. Even if it won’t get put in. At the end of the day! I’ve try my best and very best only. I take in my mistakes and try and not to make them again. I could also help by making sure people don’t ruin the Game for everyone else. Like if someone is Spamming, Hacking, Giving away IPS, etc and etc.

I just want to say this. I know I’ve made like… 10 Mod Applys before.. And yes it annoys you guys badly, but I’m really, really sorry if I’ve made you guys mad or anything like that.

Oh yeah! I almost forgot! Just in case you’re thinking. Leonard901 does not have / know my Forums or In game password! I will even make a new In game Password, something good to!

Hope you enjoyed my Mod Apply!  Have a Nice day!

View post on imgur.com

• This topic was modified 8 years, 7 months ago by  2Federal. Reason: Never Give Up!
    • This topic was modified 8 years, 7 months ago by  2Federal.
    • This topic was modified 8 years, 7 months ago by  2Federal.
    #123132 Score: 0

Murilo
    Participant

vote up sure! :)

+Good Mod App
    +Experience
    +Helpfull
    +friendly
    +It provides good ideas for the server
    +Active in game and forum
    +many reports
    -some punishments but they are mild
    :)

Have a nice days and very good luck! 😀

• This reply was modified 8 years, 7 months ago by  Murilo.
    #123134 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

I was a HeadMod on AnderZENZ’s server.

xD

Sorry, but that sir, is a lie. My server doesn’t have “HeadMod” Only TrialMod, Mod, and Admin. I never gave you any rank, I simply let you play around with commands, and it wasn’t my main server.

Vote Down, lies

• This reply was modified 8 years, 7 months ago by  AnderZENZ.
    #123136 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

I’ll use my Bump for today.

Ander, you know what I meant XD. I was Op or whatever in your Server. And you did gave me Op or Admin. We never really Made the Title for the Rank just played around. Unless you forgot those good times. D:

#123138 Score: 0

leonard9015
    Participant

vote up

+active on the server
    +active on the forum
    +you is very nice
    +like help people
    +loves the server

good luck bro

#123140 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Tavon, you barely learned anything from that server, it had like 5 plugins, and all you did is mess around with WE.

#123141 Score: 0

jwidja
    Participant

Vote down
    +active
    +reports
    -lied

#123144 Score: 0

leonard9015
    Participant

guys tavon dont lie cuz he know what he doing a server is a server if you have learn something that is good is it?

and jwidja you a hater cuz you give 3 thing about my bro tavon then just vote down wooow if any thing it should be a vote middle :v

if you think tavon lies then why no proof?

#123145 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

em, you’re defending him because he’s your brother..

(I won’t post on this topic again for another 24 hours so as to not cause spam, I’ll edit my replies if I need to say something else)

• This reply was modified 8 years, 7 months ago by  AnderZENZ.
    #123147 Score: 0

GrassFae
    Participant

Vote Up

+friendly
    +helpful
    +kind

Keep it up man :-)

#123163 Score: 0

takfujiwara149
    Participant

Vote Up
    + Friendly
    + Active
    + Experienced
    + Kind
    + Helpful
    Keep Up the good Work!! 😀

#123166 Score: 0

ShadeFTW
    Participant

Vote down

– advertise to me your mod app
    – broken a rule of applying in Mod app
    -not active
    Sorry Dude

#123167 Score: 0

Mr_Tito361
    Participant
    -5 pt

Vote Up

+friendly
    +helpful
    +kind

Good Luck Tavon

#123168 Score: 0

cookie_monst3r
    Participant
    2 pts

Vote middle closer to down
    + reports
    – mabey a bit too much
    ( you can’t say that you stopped reporting allot because you stopped reporting completely, because you stopped playing, so there really hasn’t been a time that you didn’t report alot
    -only has been playing recently for mabey two weeks
    – past isnt that great

Honestly I do think your fit to be a mod, you just made your application too early, people still have that mind set of “tavon, the guy who reports to be a mod”, I mean honestly as much as I don’t want to I still have that mindset of you, you havnt given a reason for me not to think that of you, you shouldve given it a month or two to prove to us that your still not that guy who reports to be a mod, unless you know that is what’s going on her, which I don’t want to assume so wont, any way good luck

#123172 Score: 0

jwidja
    Participant

Oi leonardo he did lie in a forum post called “Builders Needed” Even check for youself
    http://eternalcraft.com/forums/topic/builders-needed/

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘Prison Mod Apply! -Tavon-’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!