Prison Mod Application: Voidncls

Home Forums Prison Mod Applications Prison Mod Application: Voidncls

This topic contains 13 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  BananaKing105 9 years ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

voidncls
    Participant

Username: Voidncls
    Experience: Trial mod on a different cracked server which closed named *********** – can send proof etc,
    Server: Dedicated to Prison server only.

Reason to become a mod:
    Well i guess its only early stages for me, this application shouldn’t be taken too serious due to the amount of time i have played on the prison server. However im a young educated lad who likes in his spare time to play minecraft, i play very often at least 3 hours + everyday, i enjoy helping people and ensure that they strive to achieve any goals they set. recently for the few days i have played i enjoyed the server and its community i decide to donate for IronDonnor rank, which then i stumpled across to players that wanted donator aswell, but didnt quite have the funds to do so. so i made a deal and helped them and donated for them (2weeks emerald and 1month Irondonor) as i collect alot of earnings from doing this i decided to rank up. then i started welcoming people to the server, often going to D wing and throwing out Armour/food and ores for the new comers. i see potential in this server but the problem is not many people stay. they join and because the lack of communication and help they decide to leave. recently i did a 2 million prison give away and donated free of charge for oeagaboy :), up and coming i am doing another donor giveaway to entice the people to stay and merge in with the community.

reasons for me not to be a mod:
    Aswell as the positive reasons there are always negative reasons and its impossible not to have any. my flaws are:
    Ive had 4 warnings :( << not good i know, up to now 2 for disrespect, 1 for spam and lastly 1 for PG-13,

Im a honest hard working youngman, who enjoys to play and help others in his spare time,i have merged with many players inside the community of the prison server anyway, thank you for reading this.

VOID

EDITED BY: maxminoS
    For: Another server was mentioned in this post.

• This topic was modified 9 years, 4 months ago by  maxminoS.
    #92756 Score: 0

Skeletor
    Blocked

Vote Down
    -“I have enjoyed the server for the past couple of days” Are you implying that’s how long you have been here? Mod requirements are three months I believe.

-You list your good deeds as if they will aid you in becoming a mod: Anyone can give away 2million and buy someone donor. If people became a mod for that then we would have 20+ moderators extra.

-Inexperienced in both the forums and in-game. While you have proven to have knowledge and have previously been a mod on another server, this is EternalCraft, not that server, meaning it’s an all new system to conform to.

That’s all I have for that. A few tips for replies on your mod app:

-Do not reply to each comment, it’s considered forum spam and can be punished
    -Do not reply to hate WITH hate, that shows immaturity when negativity is directed towards you

Overall good luck.

-Skeletor

#92757 Score: 0

voidncls
    Participant

Thank you for your response:), all noted and very well put.

#92760 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Friendly, but agree with skeletor, sorry

#92763 Score: 0

xXK1NGxR3APERXx
    Participant

Look void you may donate and help rank D’s with starting off, but other than that i haven’t seen you help that much. If i were you id get to memorizing the server commands and being a bit more active on the forums as well.

Sorry Void,
    But
    Vote Down.

#92779 Score: 0

bluefox102
    Participant

Sorry I’m a vote
    Down because I kind of agree with xxk1ngxr3aperxx and syth22 I’m sorry but I wish you luck

#92783 Score: 0

Own7ge
    Participant

Vote Down

Mod requirements.

You have to be playing prison for 1 month.

Friendly, Good luck. Reasons stated above

#92784 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

Vote down.

“Well i guess its only early stages for me”
    This tells me you are still not so experienced to be a moderator.

“this application shouldn’t be taken too serious due to the amount of time i have played on the prison server”
    You are asking the recruiters to be more lenient to your trial, which is not possible because I believe all moderator trials are the same to all – fair and square.

“i enjoy helping people and ensure that they strive to achieve any goals they set.”
    Good! Keep it up!

By the way, giving free donor to people does not increase your chance to be a moderator.

#92788 Score: 0

voidncls
    Participant

thank you for all your responses and feedback :)

#92790 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

I think you’re lacking a requirement of being a moderator, which is being at least one month in the server.

Therefore, you shouldn’t have applied yet. But do not be discouraged by this. It’s only a penalty of not having achieved the requirement yet.

And since own7ge also said the same thing, I am pretty sure this Mod App is not valid.

#92800 Score: 0

Beast
    Participant

Vote Down :
    -‘I had 4 warnings’ makes you 4 step further from being a mod
    -Never saw you in-game
    -Inactive in forums
    -i don’t really know what else

• This reply was modified 9 years, 4 months ago by  Beast.
    #94279 Score: 0

InfectedEnder
    Blocked
    1 pt

Vote down you may seem like you’ve been playing for a long time because your in I rank but you got it from getting people donor and your not experience enough to be a mod

#94282 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

-Hasn’t been active since he made his mod app..

#106348 Score: 0

BananaKing105
    Participant
    5 pts

Denied. Inactive.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Prison Mod Application: Voidncls’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!