Prison Mod Application [Ender243]

Home Forums Prison Mod Applications Prison Mod Application [Ender243]

This topic contains 94 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  Artoriel 8 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 95 total)
  • Author

InfectedEnder
    Blocked
    1 pt

So I’ve been doing some thinking for like weeks? and I’ve decided so here goes!

In-game names used:Ender243(main),StAlk3rz243(alt), Superkasper12(alt) and Ender244(alt)

How Old are you:12 (honest age, not a fake)

How long have your played Minecraft?
    I have been playing minecraft for almost a year now and I know almost every single crafting recipes except for 2-3 of them

Do you have any previous experience in Moderating?
    Yes I have experience moderating the prison server for about a month or two.

Do you ever get punished in EternalCraft before?
    I have been banned on factions when I was mod in prison which led to myself getting demoted.

The Server you are applying for:I am applying for prison(<3 prison is love prison is life)

How Often are you Online in Prison:I am online in prison 5-7 hours at min. and 10-12 hours at max (if I am free)
    If busy then like 1-2 hours at min or 3-4 at max

Why do you want to become a Moderator?
    I want to become moderator in prison because I feel like I can fit in the prison mod team. Of course that isn’t the only reason, also I’d love to help out the prison mod team and prison server itself and punish rule breakers, help out new players, helping players who do not know certain commands and etc(I know I can do that without being mod). I report a lot(at skype) and I have been seeing more char spamming, hacking(rare), and advertising(also kinda rare) in the server and I’d like to help out by punishment or telling the rights and wrongs. Also I know every command in prison(I may forget some because prison has lots of plugins) and I can help out anyone in need or when a mod isn’t around. Not to say mods are inactive or we are on shortage but sometimes when we really need a mod there isn’t one around and I think that I am active enough so that whenever someone needs a mod there will be one right up.
    Extra:
    Promises: I will turn down a friend(even if it’s a close one) to help out the community and I will moderate at my fullest potential and not mess up and make so much mistakes like I once did
    PS:Vote me based on performance in prison not on skype and social media.
    Happy Voting!!

#109583 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Vote Down

Positives:

+Active in game

+Experienced

+Active in forums

+Mostly friendly

Negatives:

When you were trial last time, you acted like a global guardian asking mods to close topics. You also became very arrogant and stubborn. You acted like an admin, making announcements and claiming they were “approved” by other mods. You then went ahead and hacked on factions (according to wave). You proceeded to spam the forums and rage, hence, you got demoted within a few days. Also, all of your reasons can be done as a member

#109587 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Vote Down.

I warned you to wait before re-applying for Prison again. But you seem as that you didn’t listen to me.

-You’ve been demoted for ‘ Hacks ‘ Last I seen.
    -You’ve raged many, many times before on baby kind of stuff.
    -You’ve acted as if you were a Admin all around EC, but you was only an Trial.
    -You said you’r 12 Well you don’t seem very mature to me. If a guy like you really rage’s over lil stuff then you’re surly not mature.
    -” I will turn down a friend(even if it’s a close one) to help out the community and I will moderate at my fullest potential and not mess up and make so much mistakes like I once did ” That is super easy to do really. I can do this anytime of my time as I wish.

#109595 Score: 0

Spy
    Participant

Vote Up

-Amazingly kind

-Rarely swears

-Mature for a twelve year old.

-Cool-headed

-Excellent effort put to mod app

Negatives:

-Banned before

-You acted like an admin?

#109605 Score: 0

Waveware
    Participant
    13 pts

Vote up
    Ender may have been caught for hacking, but nonetheless he was still a good mod.
    -Mature
    -Very helpful
    -Reports (alot on Skype it’s not even funny)
    -Active ingame
    Negatives:
    -Over reacted to previous ban
    -banned recently

@Tavon”” I will turn down a friend(even if it’s a close one) to help out the community and I will moderate at my fullest potential and not mess up and make so much mistakes like I once did ” That is super easy to do really. I can do this anytime of my time as I wish.” Since when is this application about you? Last time I checked this is Ender’s application and what he is willing to sacrifice for the server. We all know you can do it, but you haven’t promised to abandon your friend for the sake of the community/server.
    “-You’ve acted as if you were a Admin all around EC, but you was only an Trial.” you can’t say anything

@Ander ” Also, all of your reasons can be done as a member” Reporting on skype is a thing members can do, but it would be more efficient if he can warn,mute or temp ban the offenders on the spot rather than messaging an offline guardian+ and wait a few minutes/hours for them to actually give the punishment. ” Also, all of your reasons can be done as a member” this is invalid.

#109608 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Nevermind.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 11 months ago by  AnderZENZ.
    #109612 Score: 0

Mr_Tito361
    Participant
    -5 pt

All reasons stated by Waveware. Good Luck Ender 😀

#109614 Score: 0

InfectedEnder
    Blocked
    1 pt

Thanks everyone for the votes and let me point something out tavon

I don’t rage for no apparent reason IN EC and I never would do so, why would I rage when I could simply seek help or company to help me?

#109617 Score: 0

DemacianCrafter
    Participant

Vote Up!
    +Is active both in forums and in-game
    +Has been in the server for quite a long time
    +Helps peeps
    +Has experience in moderating
    +Reports in the forums
    Good Luck Ender!
    -Demaciaa!!!

#109625 Score: 0

xXGLGXx
    Participant
    1 pt

Vote up
    – Active
    -Friendly
    – he did hack but he’s still a good mod
    – he is willing to turn down a friend to help the community, something I could never bring myself to do

#109629 Score: 0

Beast
    Participant

Vote Middle

Positives :
    +Got the experience of a moderator
    +Active
    +Experienced

Negatives :
    -Caught you disrespecting to players and calling them a noob (while you were a TrialMod).

-Beast(BeastADragon)
    PS: Good Luck!!

#109632 Score: 0

Anonymous

Its a Saturday and i am still in school, i ma do an actual reply later

#109643 Score: 0

InfectedEnder
    Blocked
    1 pt

@melee49 can you stop posting useless stuff, if you are not voting or anything as such don’t comment… it sometimes gets irritating

#109651 Score: 0

popi423
    Participant

Vote Middle
    +Experienced
    +Active in game and in forums
    +Reports everytime
    -Sometimes disrespects other players
    -Banned before
    -Sometimes rages

#109671 Score: 0

Own7ge
    Participant

Vote-Up

+Mature
    +Helpful
    +Reports
    +Active on both forums and in-game
    +Mod material
    +Strong Mod App (Good Points)

Negatives:

-Sometimes too strict, loosen up a bit.

Good Luck

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 95 total)

The topic ‘Prison Mod Application [Ender243]’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!