Prison Map plz

Home Forums Prison Off Topic Prison Map plz

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  megaseth 8 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

xRemis22
    Participant

Hey there! I know its the last 4 days of EC, I really don’t like that but…. The thing is that I would like at least to have the server map! Because the buildings are amazing and the plots too… Anyway, I just wanted to ask if you guys can leave a link to download all the prison map, it would be amazing for me! Happy 2016 EC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xRemis22–

#134426 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

I don’t think they will give out the map, as other people could steal it for their servers, it’s kinda like copyright.

#134427 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

“kinda like copyright.” lol kden

Anyways, if they don’t give up a world download link, you can go through with World Downloader mod, and go through all the areas. Pretty sure it works by you needing to walk through the chunks that you want to get.
    P.S. WorldDownloader shouldn’t be a disallowed/banned mod, at gives no in-game advantage to the player; However, don’t take my word on the usage of it, since I’m not a moderator on Prison.

#134430 Score: 0

cookie_monst3r
    Participant
    2 pts

I don’t think we will give out the prison world, because mainly it’s not something playerbuily, if you would like your plot I would love to make a schematic for you and I will see if I can get the free world, but other then those it’s pretty much a no to the prison world,

EDIT:
    @megaseth that would give a player an advantage, maybe not prison for say but in factions they could load the chunKS of a base and learn how to get into it in a creative world so they can know how much supplies and such, so I think that would be a banned mod globally in EC, and pretty much any other server, and now that I think about it they could use it to their advantage in the free world so I’m saying that it is a banned mod,

#134434 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

Unless it’s changed since I last used the mod, it doesn’t let people know what’s in the chests.
    Anyways, rip prison then

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!